West Jobs Senior Manager, Gtm (connectivity) Position at M1 Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, M1 Limited are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior manager, gtm (connectivity) with a full time work system, which domiciled in West and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Senior Manager, Gtm (connectivity)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
We are seeking for a GTM manager to be part of our enterprise sales team. As a GTM manager, you will be responsible for managing the GTM strategy and process of a service or product launch. You will interface with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth launch operations.
- Develop and drive the go-to-market strategy and project plan for connectivity products and services to further optimize M1’s overall GTM capabilities.
- Design creative go-to-market plans and initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Generate in-depth insights by understanding customer needs using customer validation, buyer persona creation, customer building, and customer discovery techniques.
- Deploy learning strategies to gain more information about the market, such as market segmentation, market development, market refinement, and competitive intelligence analysis.
- Design product portfolio to increase revenue and set price plan for respective products and services.
- Steer cross-functional teams across sales, products, content, marketing and operations. Evaluate ideas, motivate teams to meet deadlines, and ensure all-around alignment in the go-to-market process.
- Define and set up measurement milestones, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPIs) for launch initiatives and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline
- 6 – 8 years of relevant working experience, with more than 2 years in a telco environment
- Proven experience developing go-to-market strategies and plans
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
- Proactive, highly motivated and result-oriented
- Ability to prepare report through concise PowerPoint presentations
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
M1, a subsidiary of Keppel Corporation, is Singapore’s first digital network operator, providing a suite of communications services, including mobile, fixed line and fibre offerings, to over two million customers. Since the launch of commercial services in 1997, we have achieved many firsts – becoming one of the first operators to be awarded one of Singapore’s two nationwide 5G standalone network license, first operator to offer nationwide 4G service, as well as ultra high-speed fixed broadband, fixed voice and other services on the Next Generation Nationwide Broadband Network (NGNBN).
We offer a wide range of mobile and fixed communication services to our consumers, and deliver an extensive suite of services and solutions to our corporate customers which includes symmetrical connectivity solutions of up to 10Gbps, managed services, cloud solutions, cybersecurity solutions, Internet of Things and data centre services.
We collaborate closely with our shareholders Keppel Corporation and Singapore Press Holdings Limited to achieve operational synergies that strengthen our position as an established communications provider in the market.
Our mission is to drive transformation and evolution in Singapore’s telecommunications landscape through cutting-edge technology and made-to-measure offerings.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 199206031W
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Competitive package, Professional/smart casual