Singapore Jobs Senior Manager, Portfolio Mgmt Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior manager, portfolio mgmt and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior Manager, Portfolio Mgmt
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for overall project control and management, including WBS development, resource scheduling, project progress tracking, risk management and quality assurance.
Overseeing the governance, development and implementation of the project end-to-end from project kick-off to go-live cutover and transition to BAU.
Other significant scope includes vendor management, business stakeholder management, cost management and IT cross-domain functional collaboration and development.
- Establish baseline and control project scope from inception to closure. This includes managing the requirements gathering, solution design and implementation phases in constant alignment with business stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met within the project timeline.
- Define, develop and manage implementation schedules, project budgets and quality in compliance with company methodology and standards.
- Lead internal and external project team resources by directing their efforts towards on-target delivery. Prepare project teams for kick-off and ensure effective completion of project milestones and mitigate risks. This includes ensuring that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to specifications and schedule.
- To work closely with business users, cross domain IT teams and offshore development teams to deliver systems according to specifications in the most cost-effective means.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- Develop comprehensive communication plan to constantly keep different levels of business and IT stakeholders informed and on the same page
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Good to have Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- 5 – 10 years IT project management experience
- Experience leading as primary PM multi-million dollars enterprise level major software deployment projects
- Skilled in SDLC, Project Management Methodologies, Waterfall and Agile delivery methods
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior Manager, Portfolio Mgmt position job vacancies