Central Region Jobs Senior Manager, Professional Development Delivery Position at International Baccalaureate Organization (Singapore Branch)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, International Baccalaureate Organization (Singapore Branch) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Manager, Professional Development Delivery for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Central and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||International Baccalaureate Organization (Singapore Branch)|
|Position||Senior Manager, Professional Development Delivery|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
This role is a part of the PDD leadership team, working closely with fellow Senior Managers in other regions to ensure consistent delivery of PD across regions and innovation of the global PD offerings. You will work in close partnership with teams across IB to develop, schedule and promote PD offerings, in order to grow and capture market demand. Overall, the PD Senior Manager is responsible for increasing the enrolment for PD workshops, improving the educator experience and increasing our income from them. The PD Senior Manager also oversees the team responsible for the delivery of workshops ensuring event expenses meet budget goals and continue to delivery high quality events.
- Develop and execute the strategy that meets the forecast and grows the PD business across all offerings in the region
- Organize and maintain the day-to-day professional development operations and administrative functions of the PDD regional department
- Strategically lead the PD regional events calendar (influencing the educational value and level of the PD on offer, meeting regional school needs
- Align with business development (BDO) on interested to candidate schools in the pipeline meeting our country strategies and the impact on the calendaring programme
- Liaise with Schools Office teams on strategic developments influencing the direction of the educational programme content of the PD calendar
Inter-department Collaboration Accountability
- Collaborate with Global Research (QA) to ensure appropriate workshop data collection in maintained and reviewed quarterly with PDD, IBEN, and Professional Development Design and on a monthly basis within the PDD team in the region.
- Work with the IBEN team’s allocation of workshop leaders spread out over the PD activities throughout the region. Support country specific IBEN needs meeting potential cultural, political and social constraints
- Partner with the Data Analytics team to develop analytic tools, reports and dashboards to support business growth.
- Partner with IT to improve existing participant registrations and customer relationship management systems and process.
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications department to develop and implement proactively market PD offerings to grow and capture workshop demand and reactively promote events to ensure enrolment targets are met
- Manages and produces effective communications within the PD department and in collaboration with other departments to ensure partnerships are developed and maintained and materials are accurate and effective.
- Contribute to the development of the strategic direction and evolution of the PD offerings that meets the changing market needs and grows the various lines of business
- Partner with fellow senior managers of PD Delivery regional departments to improve process alignment and achieve better effectiveness and efficiency across all PD offerings.
- Serve as the channel manager for one of the core PD offerings (i.e., Regional, Outsourced, Requested) that is delivered globally.
Recommending global changes to PD channel to Head of PDD
- Collaborate on the innovation and exploration of new delivery models to grow the PD business and ensure flexible and affordable PD options for schools in the region
Budgeting and Reporting
- Develop and deliver annual forecasts of PD volumes for all offerings within the region
- Provide monthly updates to Head of PDD for QBR and Functional Update reporting
- Budget, forecast, monitor, and report of income and expenses for all regional offerings
- Overall responsibility for the global KPIs within the region
- Overall responsibility in achieving/surpassing budgeted income
- Overall responsibility in managing the operating budget of the PDD department for the region
- Bachelors’ degree required and a combination of experience, education and training that would provide the level of knowledge and ability required for the position.
- At least 5 years of experience in education administration, business and/or professional development/training of educators.
- Knowledge of IB programmes, administrator and business development experience are advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a fast paced, agile environment
- Demonstrated mastery of managing multiple projects with competing priorities Advanced level of analytical, strategic thinking, data interpretation, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level of management skills with experience managing teams of 10-12 employees
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in a global organization and partnering with other departments to deliver results
- Ability to handle and drive change
|Address||600 North Bridge Road Road, #21-01 International Baccalaureate Organization, Parkview Square, Singapore 188778|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LEARNING, GROWING, DEVELOPING At the IB, we are all part of the cycle of learning, developing and growing. This is a direct result of the IB’s commitment to providing high quality education for a better world. Education does not stop with the students, it continues across the IB through our commitment to the development of our staff.
The IB works in over 135 countries, providing academic programmes for more than 700,00 students aged 3 to 19 in schools globally.
If you share our passion for offering a high, professional standard of international education, embrace teamwork and strive to work for a service oriented organization committed to its people, please join us.
- Industry: Education
- Registration No.: S91FC4345J
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)