Woodlands Jobs Senior / Manufacturing Engineer Position at Baxter Healthcare SA, Singapore Branch
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Woodlands and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Baxter Healthcare SA, Singapore Branch|
|Position||Senior / Manufacturing Engineer|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. Recruits, selects, conduct onboards training and provide mentorship to shift supervisors.
a) Ensure that the supervisors are provided with necessary skills through proper orientation, training and guidance to do the job right.
b) Application of problem solving tools and provide guidance to the supervisors in analyzing and troubleshooting quality relation issues.
c) Application of LEAN tools and provide guidance to the supervisors in improving performance.
2. Increase Productivity/ Cost optimization.
a) Monitor/ control expenses for the assigned functional areas and lead/ co-ordinate in VIP projects to reduce cost.
b) Application of LEAN Tools to lead and drive production-related improvement projects to improve productivity.
c) Analyze efficiency data and ensure deployment of labour and machine resources are optimize throughout the entire operations and analyze scrap data and formulate system to reduce the process scrap.
d) Review Overhead Spending and lead monthly Raw Material (RM) count.
3. Drive EHS program.
a) Ensure full compliance to EHS regulatory requirement.
a) Review and update Risk Assessment (RA), LOTO, etc per required intervals.
b) Conduct regular internal audit and make safety improvement, and foster heathy and safety working environment.
4. Ensure Products and processes meets quality and regulatory requirements.
a) Update and review SOPs on regular basis.
b) Compliance to Quality Systems Requirements. Carry out proactive processes review that leads to process enhancement and robustness.
c) Apply DMAIC / Cause Mapping tools to conduct Regulatory or Qaulity Non Conformance (NCR) investigatio and implement CAPA actions.
a) Carry out employee communication and handle employee issues and grievances.
Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data, investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action
· Diploma/ Degree in Engineering/ or equivalent
· Degree with Min 8 years/ Diploma 10 years
· Minimum 3 years of supervisory experience in related manufacturing environment
· Ability to lead, train, communicate and motivate the workforce
· Understand and deploy company’s policies, GMP and other regulatory requirements
· Good coaching skills and able to develop his/her subordinates.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
|Address||2 Woodlands Industrial Park D St 2, Baxter Healthcare SA Singapore Branch, Singapore 737778|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Baxter, we believe every person deserves a chance for a healthy life, free from illness and full of possibility. We focus each day on delivering transformative innovations that bring smarter, more personalized care to all of us.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: T03FC6334K
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)