Tuas Jobs Senior Manufacturing Engineer (moulding) Position at RESMED ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Tuas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||RESMED ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Senior Manufacturing Engineer (moulding)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Are you a moulding engineer with deep experience and immense passion to drive product manufacturability, define & develop moulding system/process, brave the conventional moulding solutions, and strive for continuous evolution and adaptation of new technologies? You are in for an adventure.
Let’s talk about the Team
ResMed Singapore’s NPI moulding engineering is a team of passionate manufacturing engineers based in ResMed’s Advance Manufacturing Centre. With a mission of changing 250 million lives by 2025, we partner with Operations & Product development teams and take on endeavours that define and shape the future of patient comfort, therapy experience and quality, by designing and developing technology enabled manufacturing systems and processes for ResMed’s mask manufacturing in Singapore. We are looking for Senior Manufacturing Engineer (Moulding) to join us in this journey and shape the future of manufacturing in ResMed.
Who we are looking for:
- You have an extensive experience in injection moulding (LSR preferred) and able to lead and drive the moulding process development and influence product design for moulding manufacturability. And you don’t shy away from operating the machines and equipment yourself to do so.
- You are an exceptional problem solver. You love to deconstruct a problem to its core and address the root cause in a structured approach.
- You are an excellent team player and willing to consider diverse perspective as inputs and bring along the team with you achieve the goals together.
- You are a curious being, who is passionate to explore new technologies and continuously strive to innovate and invent new technologies in manufacturing.
- You love a good challenge. You get energised to navigate ambiguity, and you do so in a structured manner.
- You can engage with cross functional teams and, able to comprehend and work with out-of-manufacturing implications.
Let’s talk about the role
- Recognized as a subject matter expert in the Injection Moulding field and is sought out to provide guidance on risks, resources and opportunities regarding significant projects and technical issues throughout the NPI team.
- Works with the other groups of the Global LSR Engineering Department to develop and drive implementation of core capabilities, strategies, and technology roadmaps.
- Develop, qualify, and validate LSR moulding and ancillary processes/tooling for new precision parts/moulds.
- Develops solutions for new product introductions, product expansions and manufacturing system modernization that aligns to industry 4.0 technologies.
- Provides support to automation and equipment teams and vendors during development of automation systems.
- Perform design assessment, active participation in design reviews and risk management process.
- Conduct Process FMEA’s and appropriate Risk Assessments to ensure compliance to product specification and quality requirements.
- Develop, motivate, and mentor other manufacturing engineers to drive injection moulding technology evolution and process excellence.
Lets talk about you
- Diploma / Degree in engineering or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in highly automated and complex injection moulding manufacturing environment.
- Excellent organizational and technical communication skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects to meet changing demand.
- Deep experience in manufacturing Process Development, Risk Management and Validation and be able to represent this to quality and regulatory auditors.
ResMed offers flexible/hybrid work arrangement options, and every new hire gets a ResMed SWAG pack prior joining! You will be eligible for benefits such as Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and many more!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At ResMed (NYSE: RMD, ASX: RMD) we pioneer innovative solutions that treat and keep people out of the hospital, empowering them to live healthier, higher-quality lives. Our cloud-connected medical devices transform care for people with sleep apnea, COPD and other chronic diseases. Our comprehensive out-of-hospital software platforms support the professionals and caregivers who help people stay healthy in the home or care setting of their choice. By enabling better care, we improve quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and lower costs for consumers and healthcare systems in more than 120 countries.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 201816214N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)