Singapore Jobs Senior Marketing Officer – Asean (semi-conductor Distribution) Position at Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, Stafflink Services Pte Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior marketing officer - asean (semi-conductor distribution) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 4.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
|Senior Marketing Officer - Asean (semi-conductor Distribution)
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Working Location: Taiseng
- Monday – Friday: 9AM – 5.30AM
- AWS + VB + Allowances
- Handle assigned Supplier QBR, Meetings & Reports
- Responsible for Assigned Suppliers annual budget
- Identify/ Secure DTAM Opportunities
- Strategize and Drive for higher GP%
- Handle Assigned Supplier RFQ/ Costing matters
- Maintaining Supplier’s Price Books / Special Pricing
- NBO Tracking and Failure Analysis Management
- Understand supplier line’s capability, identify and initiate the business opportunities
- Promote company line cards and formulate sales strategies for target territories
- To implement and execute marketing strategies and tactics (i.e. pricing and inventory strategy)
- Work with Field Sales to driving business development
- Joint Visit with assigned suppliers to potential customers
- Coordination with Suppliers and Customers
- Attend & Coordinate with Sales/FAE for Suppliers training/ new product launch session
- Consolidate from suppliers and notify sales for affected customers; follow-up on any problems encountered
- Provide Supplier Related Support matters with respective Departments.
- Prepare market information and business forecast
- Support ISO activities when necessary
- Minimum Diploma in Electronic Engineering/ Business with relevant experience in the electronics distribution market
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a distributor and/or supplier electronics component industry
- Experience in collecting market information, analyzing data and trends
- Strong presentation/communication skills to liaise with stakeholders
- Comfortable traveling around ASEAN (once every 4-6 months)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants, please click on “Apply Now” or email to submit your resume.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd
EA Licence No.: 04C4294
EA Personnel: Chua Xue Min (Joesefyn)
EA Personnel Reg. No.: R23113090
|10 Anson Rd, Stafflink Services - Recruitment Agency, Singapore 079903
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stafflink Services Pte Ltd (EA License No. 04C4294)
Stafflink Services is an enterprising human resource services provider that offers a wide range of recruitment solutions for companies across all industries.
At the core of Stafflink is a team of committed and proficient recruitment consultants. With their varied background and working experiences, clients of diverse industries can be assured of competent and personalised recruitment services that go beyond the mundane.
Here at Stafflink, we relentlessly place the interests of both clients and candidates as our top priority. Not only do we value candidates as our key assets, we also take immense pride in servicing our clients. By carefully understanding their needs and providing apt solutions, we strive to foster enduring relationships, all achieved with the exemplary service standard that Stafflink has set itself upon.
Important Note: Stafflink Services Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement available on our corporate website http://ww.stafflink.com.sg/privacy.php .
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200412467N
- EA No.: 04C4294
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 14 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior Marketing Officer - Asean (semi-conductor Distribution) position job vacancies