Tuas Jobs Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Position at REC Solar Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Tuas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, REC Solar Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Senior Mechanical Design Engineer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sciences & Science & Technology with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||REC Solar Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
21 Mar 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Flexible Start – Flexible End
IT / Information Technology
Energy and Chemicals
20 Tuas South Avenue 14, Singapore 637312, Singapore
20 Tuas South Ave 14, Singapore 637312
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 – 1,500 monthly
Founded in Norway in 1996, REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company with a strong footprint in North America, Europe and Asia. We are part of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL), a Fortune Global 500 company that shares our passion for bold innovations that empower people with clean energy solutions and drive global energy transitions. A trusted partner for customers, consumers and employees, we are “Solar’s most trusted”!
We are looking for an R&D Engineer, with a keen mind for R&D design of solar module products. The candidate will be responsible for developing and evaluating new materials, structures (including frame profiles) and product designs which provide mechanical advantages from the product point of view.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Frame: Develop, evaluate and qualify module frame designs and materials for existing and new solar PV products.
Process Development: Drive quality improvement in the mechanical aspect of solar PV products.
Module Packaging: Design and improvement of the existing solar PV packaging.
Simulations: Build-up and conduct mechanical simulations and modelling to ensure the products can take specified mechanical loads (for example FEA). Knowledge and experience in modeling/simulation software is a must (SolidWorks, ANSYS).
· Assist R&D and process teams with technical analyses, troubleshooting and improvement projects.
· Plan, coordinate and execute product enhancements to module design with external collaborators.
· Drive project schedule and technical enquiries. Strategize testing/characterization methods.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· MSc / PhD in Mechanical Engineering Field
· Min. 5 years relevant experience from Research / Engineering background
· Expertise in Finite Element Modelling and Analysis (SolidWorks is a must).
· Knowledge in characterization / analysis.
· Possess excellent project management skills, keeping track of key milestones and deliverables and providing regular updates to management team.
· Knowledge of statistical data analysis methods and DOE
· Working experience in Solar/Semiconductors/Electronics manufacturing industries is an advantage, but not necessary
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGEOUS SKILLS:
Product Reliability Test Design: Familiar with reliability tests, e.g. Damp-heat, Temp Cycle, Humidity Freeze, Light induced degradation, mechanical load tests, thermal shock.
Failure Analysis: Leading FA from technical part. In-depth understanding of module process – structure – property relations, and the degradation mechanism in actual application
Creating test methodology to analyze failure samples and find out root cause
Documenting FA report based on technical understanding
Documentation: Experience in documentation of experimental observations & data in publications / literature.
This position is already closed and no longer available. You may like to view the other latest internships here.
|Address||20 Tuas South Avenue 14, REC Solar Pte Ltd, Singapore 637312|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
REC Group is an international pioneering solar energy company dedicated to empowering consumers with clean, affordable solar power through high-quality solar panels with a leading power density. As Solar’s Most Trusted, REC is known for its patented innovations and multiple award-winning products with reliable long-term performance. The cornerstone for REC’s strong reliability is advanced and highly efficient manufacturing using Industry 4.0 practices. Founded in 1996 in Norway, REC has always been committed to a low carbon footprint in its solar materials and panels. REC is headquartered in Norway with operational headquarters in Singapore and regional hubs in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Find out more at ww.recgroup.com
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: 200723409E
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Transport provided islandwide, Uniform / Jumpsuit/Smart Casual, 12 hours shift Saturday or Sunday required/Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays