East Jobs Senior Mechanical & Electrical (m&e) Supervisor Position at SIONG CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, SIONG CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PTE LTD is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) SUPERVISOR for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in East and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|SIONG CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING PTE LTD
|Senior Mechanical & Electrical (m&e) Supervisor
|Type of Work
• Hold regular management meetings with client to report on the activities and management of the Property, as well as to present recommendations relating to their management.
• Manage all financial matters, including monitoring of the income and expenditure of the Property to ensure that these are in line with the annual budget
• Preparation of annual Income and Expenditure Budgets and Capital Improvement Budget for the approval within the time specify by the client.
• Liaise with government authorities/ statutory boards, architects, engineers and other divisions on matters relating to management and maintenance of the Property
• Constantly review contract specifications for maintenance of M&E systems and equipment make recommendations of upgrading standards.
• Plan and implement preventive maintenance programme for M&E system and equipment.
• Evaluate, review, recommend and manage the maintenance contractors for the Property; regular inspections of the Property to ensure the effective operation of the Property and bringing any areas of concerns, including any claims, liability or legal process, to the client.
• Identify problem areas in operational process and recommend improvement plans to maximize the efficiency of operation.
• Manage inventory and take charge of technical store
• Attending to emergency situations.
• Regularly check the Property to ensure prompt removal of all fire hazards, proper functioning of fire escapes, fire doors and obstruction-free access.
• Oversee and ensure that any complaints from the occupiers of the Development are attended to and resolved within agreed timeline.
• Creating and maintaining good rapport with tenants and attending to their complaints and concerns.
• Oversee the preparation of estimates for repair works, works specifications, invitations for quotations, recommendations of award, supervision of completed works including drafting of contract documents.
• Reviewing and approving tenant’s fit-out designs and programmes to ensure that no damage would be caused to the Property’s fixtures and fittings and systems etc including no breach to government rules, laws and regulations.
• Diploma / degree in building, facilities management or any relevant discipline with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in similar capacity.
• Strong leadership qualities and ability to work with client and tenant
• Good analytical skills to assess situation and determine the best course of action
• Dynamic, self-motivated individual
• Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and resourceful
• Possess knowledge on sustainability and green mark and/or experience in green mark renewal for commercial buildings would be an advantage
|69 Ubi Rd 1, #09-33 Siong Construction & Engineering Pte Ltd, Singapore 408731
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Siong Construction & Engineering Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic construction company incorporated in 2015, specializing in reinforcement concrete, civil engineering, wet trades and tiling works.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 201502076H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Mon-Fri, alternate Sat half day