Singapore Jobs Senior Officer, Customer Relations Position at SMRT Trains Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, SMRT Trains Ltd are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior officer, customer relations with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Primary/Secondary School/O Level which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||SMRT Trains Ltd|
|Position||Senior Officer, Customer Relations|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Primary/Secondary School/O Level|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
1. This position is part of the Customer Relations team supporting Bus, Trains and Taxis feedback.
2. The Customer Relations Senior Officer will manage customer feedback and reach out to injured passengers, in adherence to SOP and KPIs.
3. The Customer Relations Officer will manage customer feedback.
1. Handle feedback from commuters or members of the public received through official SMRT feedback channels and provide a timely reply within the prescribed turnaround time.
2. Reach out to injured commuters, road users or members of the public affected by accidents involving SMRT vehicles or occurring at SMRT stations/bus interchanges.
3. Ensure that all feedback handled is logged in the CRM and managed till closure.
4. Resolve case with the feedback provider in a timely and professional manner and in adherence with SOP, work instructions, service standards and KPI.
5. Standby to handle RIMP (prolonged train delay) calls and cases, when activated
6. Manage the official Customer Relations (CR) and SMRT Taxis email inbox where the duty is assigned.
7. Handle other duties/tasks assigned by the CR Team Managers/Supervisors
8. Respond on a timely basis to any emergency activation.
• Diploma in Business / Mass Communication or minimum GCE “A” levels.
• A minimum grade of A2 in English at GCE “O” levels is required.
• Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English and another language.
Years Of Experience:
• Able to write well in English and speak fluently in English and another language. At least 2 years’ experience in customer service (calls, face-to-face) and customer written correspondence in a “Business to Customer” (B2C) environment.
• Possess a strong Customer Service disposition and mindset.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to handle difficult situations with a view towards an amicable outcome.
• Experience with using Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems.
|Address||300 Bishan Rd, Smrt Trains Ltd, Singapore 579828|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SMRT Trains Ltd was incorporated in 1987 and operates Singapore’s first mass rapid transit system. Today, we manage and operate train services on the North-South Line, East-West Line, the Circle Line, the Thomson-East Coast Line, and the Bukit Panjang Light Rail Transit. With over 5,00 employees, more than 250 trains, and 141 km of rail tracks across 108 stations, we serve millions of commuters daily.
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Registration No.: 198702333K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Specific Location: Singapore