Singapore Jobs Senior / Pharmacy Technician – #seek Position at National University Health System
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
National University Health System has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as senior / pharmacy technician - #seek with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Healthcare & Pharmacy.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|National University Health System
|Senior / Pharmacy Technician - #seek
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Job ID: 1842
Job Function: Allied Health
Institution: Jurong Community Hospital
The incumbent is responsible to:
- Assist the pharmacist in the processing of medication orders for inpatient and outpatient dispensing which includes typing, packing, labelling and distribution of drug supplies to the wards and other hospital departments
- Perform billing functions and ensure that cost and revenue of all stocks supplied are recovered
- Dispenses medicines under the supervision of a pharmacist
- Monitor and maintain inventory stock level of drugs in the areas of work
- Receive, unpack and check deliveries against the appropriate documents, to ensure that items supplied are correct and accounted for
- Perform stock receipts and issues strictly in FIFO order
- Assist in providing quality customer service
- Maintains the cleanliness of the work areas and prepare these for daily operations
- Assist in orientating new staff assigned to the section
- Supports the hospital by participating actively in the various activities organized by the hospital
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Course or a Diploma in Biomedical Science (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Science Technology) or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Science and relevant experience
- Able to work staggered shift duties Job
|5 Lower Kent Ridge Rd, National University Hospital (NUH) - Singapore, Singapore 119074
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The National University Health System (NUHS) plays a key, contributing role in Singapore’s healthcare. Our versatile and experienced team of healthcare professionals has only one aim - to help people get better, and live healthier and longer lives.
We do this by improving medical care, lowering disease recurrence, producing better healthcare professionals, and turning research findings into better medical treatments for diseases that affect Singaporeans. And the reason we’re able to do these things is because we have the best and most dedicated people. Come join us and help shape medicine for our future.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 200910555Z
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Senior / Pharmacy Technician - #seek position job vacancies