Singapore Jobs Senior Process Engineer Position at Jacobs Technology
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Process Engineer with working hours for our company office, Jacobs Technology, for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Jacobs Technology, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Process Engineer.
|Position||Senior Process Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about transformative trends challenging the status quo: Urbanization. Water scarcity. Climate change. Digital proliferation. Security.
Our Advanced Facilities business in Singapore is growing rapidly and we would like to welcome you to be part of the team as a Senior Process Engineer. You will be involved in design works for our Clients who are predominantly in the Electronics industry such as semiconductors, solar panel manufacturers, etc.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in engineering calculations and designs on process utility systems such as Process Cooling Water Systems, Process Vacuum Systems, House Vacuum systems, Acid & caustic wet scrubber systems, and VOC abatement systems, etc in semiconductors and electronics industries
- Experience in design development including system performance analysis ad control, Process flow diagram, P&IDs, plant equipment layout, equipment selection, piping sizing and piping layout plan, and others
- BIM experience (Revit MEP and Navisworks)
- Proficiency in software such as PIPE-FLO, AFT Fathom, etc
- Knowledge of International Codes, local Codes and Regulations
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs. Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
|Address||150 Beach Rd, #34-00 Jacobs International Consultants Pte Ltd, Gateway West, Singapore 189720|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.