West Jobs Senior Product Manager Position at GETS ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, GETS ASIA PTE. LTD. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior product manager with a full time work system, which domiciled in West and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||GETS ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Senior Product Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As Senior Product Manager, you will work with the larger product group that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Works with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer, prepare sales collaterals etc.
- Driving the end-to-end solution set across teams (primarily Sales, Presales, Marketing Communications) through market requirements assessment, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, roadshows, internal communications, demo’s, presentations. working with all departments to execute.
- Collaborate with Business Development team, presales team and existing customers to understand the market trend, new developments, translates into the product requirements
- Develops and prepares product strategy and roadmap assisting the product head
- Develop domain expertise in the area trade compliance & logistics and contribute towards the center of excellence.
- Serves as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working closely with the sales, presales and key customers.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/ Business Administration / IT
Minimum Years/Type of Experience
Minimum of 8-10 years of working experience with at least 4-5 years of good IT product and solution experience contributing the areas relevant to the mentioned job duties. Experience in trade, logistics, supply chain, sourcing, procurement & other related industries will be an added advantage. Should be able to work well independently and in a team.
Marketing professionals with strong industry experience in trade, logistics, supply chain industry and willing to undertake this challenge will also be considered.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems, understand the trends, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
Key Success Factors
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Relevant industry experience & good overall knowledge of business to understand and grasp the trade compliance domain
- Product Management
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.