Singapore Jobs Senior Production Planner Position at Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Production Planner. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 4.500 - SGD 7.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd.
|Senior Production Planner
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma
|Type of Work
- Reputable Semiconductor company
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Good employee welfare
Our client is a global leading technology company in Semiconductor Equipment sector. The orgnization is hiring Production Planner to support their business expansion and production ramp up. The ideal candidate will be someone who possesses good working understanding of BOM and multi-level BOM structure in equipment manufacturing background.
- Plan and manage production schedules for respective products according to sync chart, product cycle time and plant capacity to meet planned manufacturing complete date (PMCD) and customer request date (CRD)
- Manage and maintain product waterfall charts accurately and timely based on product cycle time, material clean-to-build status and manufacturing capacity to meet PMCD and CRD, and drive action plans with cross-functional teams to meet these schedules.
- Work closely with supply chain to drive required material clean-to-build, manufacturing vital parts and kit fill rates to ensure on-schedule manufacturing starts
- Strong team player with hands-on approach to drive cross-functional teams for recovery plans to mitigate risks to PMCD and CRD, drive & manage escalation plans to resolve gating issues, and strong operations experience supporting day-to-day activities
- Prompt and accurate BOM analysis and demand loading.
- Strong experience in reviewing, analyzing and managing engineering change orders, configuration changes, end-of-life cut-in for tools in production plan especially tools in WIP, ideally with strong understanding and ability to work in SAP PLM
- Support on-going continuous improvement programs and process enhancements in a dynamic business environment
- Minimum a Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business or Project management
- Minimum 3 years of production planning experience in an equipment manufacturing environment within a high mix, low volume manufacturing environment
- Experience in SAP MM or SAP PLM, Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package and email to [email protected] / [email protected]
Loo Hui Yang
Direct Line: 9342 5045
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R11011456
|1 Scotts Rd, #18-08 Adecco Personnel Pte Ltd, Shaw Centre, Singapore 228208
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading HR solutions partner. We provide more than 700,00 people with permanent and flexible employment every day. With more than 34,00 employees in 60 countries, we transform the world of work one job at a time.
Adecco is Singapore’s leading HR solutions partner. For more than 34 years, Adecco provides a comprehensive array of HR solutions and consulting services which includes mid to staff level talent acquisition, contract recruitment, outsourcing, field sales and marketing as well as payroll services. Our teams are specialized in accounting & finance, administration, banking, engineering, healthcare & life sciences, human resources, IT&T, retail & events, sales & marketing, supply chain & logistics and other corporate functions.
Speak with an Adecco consultant to find out how we may be able to help you in your career and life goals.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 198500164K
- EA No.: 91C2918
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Specific Location: Singapore River