Jurong West Jobs Senior Raw Materials Planner (plastic Manufacturing, West Or Cbd,, Sap) Position at Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Raw Materials Planner (Plastic Manufacturing, West or CBD,, SAP) with full time working hours for our company office, Align Recruitment Pte Ltd, for residents of Jurong West and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 6.000 - SGD 7.800, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, Align Recruitment Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Raw Materials Planner (Plastic Manufacturing, West or CBD,, SAP).
|Align Recruitment Pte Ltd
|Senior Raw Materials Planner (plastic Manufacturing, West Or Cbd,, Sap)
|Type of Work
- 1-year renewable contract role with full benefits – 15 days AL, medical benefits, AWS
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday; Office hours
- Working Location: Benoi – Transport provided from JE MRT
- This is a Implant position
Responsibilities of an RM Planner at a Tolling Site:
- The RM Planner at the Tolling site is accountable for organizing the procurement and allocation of both external and internal raw materials necessary to meet the agreed-upon tolling volumes of Petchem at the site.
- They collaborate with the sourcing and procurement teams to ensure the availability of required raw materials at the container yard or warehouse, facilitating swift transfer from the internal to external warehouses for production purposes.
Raw Materials Planning:
- Engage in MRP-based planning for both external and internal raw materials to meet Petchem tolling volumes.
- Ensure the availability of internal feedstock (PC) at the container yard, enabling timely transfer to the SHPP warehouse.
- Coordinate with the procurement team to secure the timely availability of external raw materials.
- Maintain Days of Inventory (DOI) and perform inventory reconciliation at the container yard of the tolling site.
- Update the Raw Materials Unitization Index (RUI) accordingly.
- Obtain and approve requests and orders based on the availability of raw materials.
- Collaborate with the logistics team to facilitate the receiving and moving of raw materials to the SHPP location to fulfill production requirements.
- Prepare and distribute the STO (Stock Transfer Order) report.
- Monitor and manage the aged raw material inventory, ensuring it stays below the target level.
- Generate a report on the raw material requirements for the next 2-3 weeks, based on the production schedule.
- Monitor and manage the inventory of aged containers, coordinating with the logistics and SHPP teams to prioritize their consumption.
- Minimum 3-5 years Logistics, Supply Chain Operations experience,
- Logistics experience with emphasis on Warehouse/Terminal and Marine operations, Experience working with ERP (SAP preferred) for order fulfillment or logistics execution,
- Prior experience working with 3rd party logistics providers
Interested applicants, please feel free to send your resume to melissa(at)alignrecruitment.com.sg
Regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our consultants.
Align Recruitment Pte Ltd (20C0253)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Meet Align Recruitment! We are a team of experienced and passionate recruiters and HR professionals who are committed to providing comprehensive recruitment solutions to help you find the perfect candidate for your business.
Our range of services includes Permanent Placement, Contract & Temporary staffing, and Executive Search Recruitment Services for all of our clients.
We understand the importance of building strong connections, which is why our diligent team takes the time to understand your needs and requirements to provide the best possible candidate for your roles.
We collaborate with various industries such as:
- Retail & FMCG
- Food and Beverage
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Information Technology
If you're interested in learning more about our recruitment services, please don't hesitate to contact us. Let us assist you with all of your recruiting needs!
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 202019155G
- EA No.: 20C0253
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays