Changi Jobs Senior Sales Executive / Key Account Executive (logistic) Position at Kerry Logistics Centre (Tampines) Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Kerry Logistics Centre (Tampines) Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Changi and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of senior sales executive / key account executive (logistic) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 5.000 - SGD 5.500 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Kerry Logistics Centre (Tampines) Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Sales Executive / Key Account Executive (logistic)|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 5.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.500|
- Manage the strategic relationship with key accounts with a long-term perspective as well as grow, develop and expand the market share.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quota
- Projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products
- Implements sales programmes by developing growth strategies and action plan
- Maintains sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicator and competitors
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs with increasing client base
- Managing and retaining relationships with customers
- Perform market research to understand the various targeted industries
- Work closely with products and operations team on pricing and space sourcing with carriers & airlines
- Align with regional commercial team on targeted market and directions
- At least 3 years’ experience within a similar position in the logistics and freight forwarding industry is preferred
- Proven experience or track records of past secured accounts and positive sales performance
- Proficient & advance in MS Office such as PowerPoint, Excel, Words etc
- Innovative and energetic workplace with a growth mindset
- Teamwork mindset
- Attractive and competitive salary
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our core business encompasses integrated logistics, international freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. Our expertise extends from handling merchandise and non-merchandise, to POSM and more.
The choice of many Fortune 500 companies, Kerry Logistics is Asia’s premier logistics service provider.
With head offices in Hong Kong, we employ a far-reaching global network that stretches across six continents, and includes the largest distribution network and hub operations in Greater China and the ASEAN region.
Over hundreds of top international brands and Fortune 500 companies employ Kerry Logistics across a wide spectrum of industries including fashion & lifestyle, electronics & technology, food & beverage, FMCG, to industrial & material science, automotive, and pharmaceutical & healthcare.
As an asset-based organisation, we offer our customers considerable reliability and flexibility in supporting their continuing growth and expansion in China and Asia.
Our solution-based mindset and can-do attitude can be found in each and every one of our professional employees and partners across the globe.
Complete connectivity, accessibility and visibility are provided through our self-proprietary KerrierVISION supply chain visibility system.
With world-class assets, industry experts and award winning IT systems and process, we deliver your products faster and more cost-effective than anyone else.
When you partner with Kerry Logistics, you partner with Asia’s premiere logistics service provider.
Kerry Logistics – Singapore in its rapid growth path and expansionistic opportunities, has immediate vacancy for the following position:-
- Industry: Transportation / Logistics
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Annual leave, 5 days work week
- Specific Location: Changi South
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023
- Senior Sales Executive / Key Account Executive (logistic) position job vacancies