Central Region Jobs Senior Sales Manager (room Sales) Position at PARKROYAL PICKERING HOTEL PTE LTD
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Sales Manager (Room Sales). For those of you who live in Central and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, PARKROYAL PICKERING HOTEL PTE LTD, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||PARKROYAL PICKERING HOTEL PTE LTD|
|Position||Senior Sales Manager (room Sales)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Senior Sales Manager will assist the Director of Sales and/or Director of Sales & Marketing to increase Corporate/MICE or Leisure client base through consistent solicitations while establishing trust and rapport with clients to generate and boost revenues for the Hotel. The Senior Sales Manager services new and existing accounts to ensure repeat business. This position requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Identifies business trends and marketing opportunities that can improve the hotel’s performance
- Continuously solicits for new business that expands our client base using action plans focused on the market segment identified by the Director of Sales
- Prospects and grows an account list, handles incoming leads and closes sales
- Plans, executes and follows up on sales trips as approved
- Works closely with other sales associates and calls in on important customers and establishes multiple levels of contacts within the customer’s organisation
- Participates in the sales meetings/revenue meeting by sharing latest market trends and new business development opportunities and activities
- Practises professional account qualification on consistent basis
- Attends tradeshows, travel functions, major business functions or as required/directed by the Director of Sales
- Organises familiarisation of hotel’s facilities with clients
- Responsible for an assigned sales target in accordance to market segment
- Prepares periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Takes ownership of daily sales activities and maximise the productivity by following a system of weekly and monthly action plans
- Minimum 2 years corporate/MICE/Leisure experience in the same capacity within a 5 star hotel with a proven track record of achieving room revenue goals
- Minimum Diploma in hospitality management or related disciplines
- Driven, self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Good influencing skills and the ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers
- An excellent team player who is able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Possesses high level of integrity and respect for others
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills
- Takes responsibilities, engaged and owns challenges
- Possesses a positive, professional image; contributes an energetic and positive attitude to the hotel atmosphere
- Flexibility to incorporate evening and weekend work into their lifestyle
|Address||3 Upper Pickering St, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore 058289|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore
Managed by the Pan Pacific Hotels Group, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Pickering, Singapore is an iconic hotel landmark with a stunning hotel-in-a-garden concept that incorporates energy-saving features throughout the building.
Our sustainable project design and green efforts have earned it numerous accolades including ‘World’s Leading Green City Hotel, 2019’ title at the prestigious World Travel Awards. The 367-room hotel offers uncomplicated, modern and efficient service and a team of hotel associates who find joy in real connections
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Registration No.: 200720326N
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Subject to designation