Singapore Jobs Senior Site Reliability Engineer Position at LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Site Reliability Engineer in our business office, LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||LUXOFT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Senior Site Reliability Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
JAVA Senior JAVA PMO QA C++
Senior Site Reliability Engineer,
• Resolve IT issues across a wide range of technologies and applications
• Identify and enact process and technical improvements including automation
• Leadership, Crisis Management, Production incident management, Production release Management
• Ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• Manage production incident and work with different stakeholders to prioritize the incidents
• Driving production incidents to resolution
• Define and document workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Work in close collaboration with business and application development teams
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• Ensure production stability and availability for key operational business processes.
• A natural ability to solve complex issues (covering both technical and business areas)
• 10+ years of hands-on experience with Linux/Unix and Oracle database management technologies
• Good knowledge of the FX Settlement post-trade domain
• Proven track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• Confident communicator with the ability to explain technology to non-technical audiences
• Capability to understand client needs and translate them into products and services
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team
• Ability and willingness to work independently and autonomously
Nice to have
• Ability to solve complex issues and perform problem statement analysis
• Strong solution design thinking skills
• Proficiency in software development tools: JIRA, Confluence, Github, App Dynamics, Splunk
|Address||1 Depot Cl, #03-01 Luxoft Singapore, Singapore 109841|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications.
Luxoft is well known for its consistently high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Luxoft Singapore is one of Luxoft's global software delivery centres. At Luxoft Singapore, we work on challenging projects for our Banking and Capital Markets and Cross-Industry solutions lines of business.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200723468K
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, 20 days annual leave