Changi Jobs Senior Software Engineer, Java, Payments Technology #immediate Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Changi and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Senior Software Engineer, Java, Payments Technology #Immediate in our business office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A..
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.|
|Position||Senior Software Engineer, Java, Payments Technology #immediate|
|Career Level||Senior Executive|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You will be working for a global team with members in Singapore, India and North America. The team is responsible for building low value and real time payments systems for our corporate customers. As a full stack developer, you will be working on high throughput, low latency micro services. There is a huge opportunity to learn the payments domain.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience using Java tech stack, including but not limited to: Core Java, Spring or Spring Boot, Junit, Mockito
- Experience in application architecture and design
- Experience with one or more database technologies, e.g. Oracle, MySQL and Cassandra
- Experience in building REST APIs
- Knowledge of test-driven development and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of one or more cloud technologies like Cloud foundry, AWS
- Knowledge of one or more messaging technologies, e.g. Kafka, IBM MQ
- Knowledge of one or more IMDG technologies, e.g. Gemfire, Hazelcast
- Knowledge of data formats like JSON, XML
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Working experience on devops methodology
- Strong technical leadership
- Ability to innovate, High level of motivation to get things delivered
- Strong interpersonal skills and team building attitude
- Experience in version control tools like SVN, GIT
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Changi 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Changi 2023
- Senior Software Engineer, Java, Payments Technology #immediate position job vacancies