Central Region Jobs Senior Software Engineer Position at Salt Talent Search Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Central and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Salt Talent Search Pte. Ltd.
|Senior Software Engineer
|Type of Work
One of the world’s leading edge-to-cloud solutions provider is building their development hub in Malaysia.
This unit will be handling global projects and they want to further expand the existing team of calibre developers to run projects for Telco clients.
Salt is partnering them to look for Japanese speaking developers who are keen to be part of this. This opportunity also opens for relocation.
What is great about this?
- Global and exciting green field projects.
- Highly talented team supporting your career development.
- Diverse environment.
- Competitive package.
- Work Life balance and hybrid model work.
What is the role?
- Understand requirements from Japanese counterparts.
- Participate in the whole SDLC phases from design stage, development to UAT.
- Perform day-to-day Java coding.
- Hands-on Java or C++ programming experience
- Experience with SQL server
- Exposure with Linux environment
- Fluent in English and Japanese will be ideal
If you are passionate about Java coding and being involved in greenfield projects, this role is perfect for you!
What are you waiting for? Click on APPLY to find out more about this opportunity.
(CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)
Salt is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Salt is a global, award-winning digital recruitment agency, connecting people and businesses in Consulting, Creative, HR, Marketing, Sales, and Technology.
Over 220 consultants are “Creating Futures” around the world and change the lives of 100s of people each year by helping them to start new roles in some of the most exciting start-ups, scale-ups, agencies, or large global powerhouses. Salt is a truly global organization with offices in Amsterdam, Auckland, Austin, Bristol, Brussels, Cape Town, Dubai, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur, London, Melbourne, New York, Singapore, and Sydney. With our global footprint, we can support our clients across borders and help our candidates to find the right job in their dream location.
Salt offers permanent, freelance, and contract roles. Our services range from single hires to complete outsourcing solutions and Salt:X, our service to grow and scale teams quickly. We partner with our clients to find and place not only the best individual talent but also produce the most impressive and exciting digital teams across the globe. In New Zealand, our market coverage extends to Accounting and Finance, Business Support, and Supply Chain and Operations.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Registration No.: 200706575W
- EA No.: 07C3147
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Raffles Place