Central Region Jobs Senior Software Engineer Position at Singapore Telecommunications Limited
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Singapore Telecommunications Limited has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Central and surrounding areas as senior software engineer with contract work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Singapore Telecommunications Limited
|Senior Software Engineer
|Type of Work
The Front-End Developer will be part of our development team that has strong experience in agile development and in-depth knowledge of digital solutions. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ** workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will work in a highly productive and collaborative team where your ideas will be listened to and put into action.
This exciting opportunity would suit someone who is looking to move upwards and onwards and is eager to work closely with senior management on interesting and super cool ideas. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using **
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Self-starter, proactively recognise and solve issues as they arise
- Continuous learning and improvement to enhance your skills in an everchanging environment
The ideal candidate should possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 6 years of programming experience
- Familiar with fast-paced agile development environment
- Thorough understanding of ** and its core principles
- Experience with popular ** workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with the concept of micro frontends
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., **)
- Knowledge of React Native is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token Singapore
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience
- Optimize websites and applications to ensure fast loading speeds
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers, to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of web applications
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
|31 Exeter Rd, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Singapore 239732
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Singtel Group is Asia's leading communications group. We provide a diverse range of services including fixed, mobile, data, internet, TV and infocomms technology (ICT) as well as digital solutions.
Our main operations are in Singapore and Australia. Headquartered in Singapore, Singtel has more than 130 years of operating experience and has played a pivotal role in the country's development as a major communications hub. Today, we continue to lead and shape the local consumer and enterprise market. Our Australian arm, Optus is a leader in integrated telecommunications, constantly raising the bar in innovative products and services.
We are a major communications player in Asia and Africa through our strategic investments in five regional mobile operators, namely Telkomsel (Indonesia), Globe Telecom (the Philippines), Advanced Info Service (Thailand) and PBTL (Bangladesh). The Group also has investments in Bharti Airtel (India), which has significant presence in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Africa.
We are a long term strategic investor and work closely with our associates to grow the business by leveraging our scale in networks, customer reach and extensive operational experience. The Group serves over 500 million mobile customers around the world.
Singtel is the largest listed company on the Singapore Exchange by market capitalisation. We are also listed on the Australian Securities Exchange following our acquisition of Optus in August 2001. To serve the needs of multinational corporations, Singtel has a vast network of offices in countries and territories throughout Asia Pacific, in Europe and the USA, while Optus has a network of offices around Australia. The Group employs more than 22,00 staff worldwide.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 199201624D
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Business (e.g. Shirts), Family-friendly policies, SingTel Recreation Club, Work-life coaching