Singapore Jobs Senior Solution Designer Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Solution Designer with full time working hours for our company office, SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., for residents of Singapore and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Solution Designer.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior Solution Designer
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
- Analyses process/program specifications & translate specifications to operational procedure, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices.
- Ensure operational processes for the respective systems are well documented. This includes system inventories, solution doc, SOPs etc.
- Perform Event Monitoring for all Configured Alerts and Take corrective actions as per the defined SOP.
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently.
- Able to provide prompt 24×7 support when necessary (Rotational)
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science Engineering or any equivalent
- Strong knowledge in SQL, Python and RPA
- Knowledge on Telecommunication Business Processes, BSS/OSS product knowledge is an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
|1 Serangoon North Ave 5, Singtel Mobile Office, Singapore 554915
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C