East Jobs Senior Solution Engineer Position at SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Senior Solution Engineer with full time working hours for our company office, SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd, for residents of East and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Senior Solution Engineer.
|Company||SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd|
|Position||Senior Solution Engineer|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Flexi-working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Great learning opportunities
In this new role you will:
- collect, consolidate, and visualize the software solution assets of the SATO group member companies (GMC) to maximize the usage of them to generate more values.
- analyze the available software solution for further business enhancement opportunities including converting custom application to a package solution.
- conduct training for the GMC on custom application and package solution to provide peace of mind for sales representatives to promote and sell them in the market.
- provide technical assistance for GMC which includes requirement gathering assistance, software design support, SATO unique and AIDC related knowledge transfer.
- establish and execute staff training and talent development program for software and solution related employees of SATO group companies.
- oversee capturing market trend for proposing the potential software solutions by industry and application.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years relevant working experience in software engineering and/or solution engineering field
- Knowledge in system architecture / software support
- Strong technical and software system knowledge.
- Candidates with prior experience in leading a team are highly preferred.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SATO is a pioneer in the Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) industry and a leader in barcode printing, labelling, and EPC/RFID solutions.
Founded in 1940, the company has throughout its history been at the forefront of the industry & successful efforts to extend the use of auto-id technologies to improve businesses & operational efficiency and optimize use of resources.
SATO's products, services and solutions reflect a history of and relentless commitment to innovation from its pioneering hand labeller to the world's first thermal transfer printer to its unique labelling solutions. SATO continues to invest in the development of innovative, high-quality products setting the standard for automatic identification, data capture and label printing solutions.
SATO firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. At SATO, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace environment that will challenge you in positive ways, and constantly encourage and empower you to succeed.http://ww.satoworldwide.com
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 200913955G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees