Singapore Jobs Senior System Engineer (team Lead) Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of senior system engineer (team lead) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Senior System Engineer (team Lead)
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Are you looking for value adding and impactful work?
Do you want to make a difference with your expertise?
With us, you’ll be able to make it happen.
NCS is a leading technology services firm, operating across Asia Pacific in over 20 countries, providing services and solutions in consulting, digital services, technology, and more.
We believe in utilizing the power of technology to make extraordinary things happen and to create lasting impact and value for our people, communities, and partners. Our diverse 12,00-strong workforce has delivered a wealth of large-scale, mission-critical, and multi-platform projects for governments and enterprises in Singapore and the APAC region.
What we do
- We drive our passion for harnessing technology.
- We bring people and technology together.
- We advance communities and transform industries.
We’re searching for a Senior System Engineer (Team Lead) to be part of our diverse team of talent here at NCS!
If you believe in going above and beyond, want to exemplify the best, and wish to bring people and technology together like never before, then we would love to have a conversation with you!
What we seek to accomplish together:
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems in accordance to specifications & service level. Where relevant, perform the necessary system programming & configuration.
- Manage systems changes through established change request process, service request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Conduct root cause analysis & implement pro-active measures. Monitor effectiveness of implemented measures.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor the agreed service level (e.g. service request, system availability), document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Plan & implement service continuity measures, i.e., backup/restore procedures & disaster recovery plan, to ensure continuous operation of the business.
- Provide systems related technical advice to customers or project team.
- Ensure the management of ICT systems adhere to established processes/ procedures, ITIL best practices and methodologies where applicable
- Plan and manage resources and schedule for system implementation /operation support activities
A little about you:
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 years working experience in similar capacity
- At least 2 years of experience in System Support
- Good knowledge of integration development and integration technologies.
- Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of Microsoft Server 2012R2 and above operating systems, virtualization and System Management tools.
- Good knowledge of Webmethods platform administration and interface development.
- Good understanding of integration technologies, such as SAP RFC, Web API, webservices, Java RMI.
- Experience in Middleware technologies will be a plus
- Good knowledge of OPSWAT software
- Knowledge of XML, Java and Oracle PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Windows administration, scripting and PowerShell
- Have strong interest in investigating and identifying causes of issues, and able to propose solutions to rectify the issue.
- Good planning and coordination skills.
- Good writing, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Resourceful, independent, responsive, conscientious and pro-active.
About NCS Group
We want to create the extraordinary, and to impact millions of people everyday.
We believe in building a talent-led delivery model to enable our best people to lead, and to support them with the right structure, processes, and tools to ensure that our clients are delivered top quality services.
We want to invest in you!
Great work is never done alone, and that’s why we also believe in creating a collaborative work environment to bring people with different expertise and talent together.
We create opportunities for our people to grow in our organization with well-defined career tracks and specializations to ensure that our people and talent can continuously deliver new value for our clients.
We’re here to make the extraordinary happen.
Learn more at ncs.co and our LinkedIn Career site.
All profiles are handled with highest level of confidentiality.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C