Singapore Jobs Senior Technical Program Manager Position at NUTONOMY ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Technical Program Manager. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at NUTONOMY ASIA PTE. LTD. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||NUTONOMY ASIA PTE. LTD.|
|Position||Senior Technical Program Manager|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
Come work at the heart of driverless technology by joining the Autonomy TPM organization. As a Senior Technical Program Manager focused on machine learning, you’ll use your expertise to translate to realize our perception goals to enable the AV to detect, hear, and understand the real world. In this role, you’ll plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, and communicate clearly with project stakeholders. You will actively collaborate with multiple TPMs and technical teams to support the perception short and long term roadmaps.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will define program requirements, deliverables, schedule and track progress, coordinate collaborations with other internal teams. To be successful, you will be eliminating barriers to your team’s success, clearly communicating results to all stakeholders and ensuring the big picture stays in focus while digging into the details on specific issues.
- Understand Machine Learning techniques and their applications, ideally for the self-driving space.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large and cross-functional teams.
- Develop dashboards to track metrics and manage databases.
- Identify processes, infrastructure and tooling requirements to scale ML & Perception solutions and work with Engineering teams to operationalize them.
- Maintain cross-disciplinary communication of hardware and software requirements.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of program management experience OR leading technical teams in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience leading a team from concept to deployment.
- Project management, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration experience.
- Experience working with a cross-disciplinary team of researchers, software engineers and hardware engineers.
- Experience with machine learning, image processing, human computation, computer vision, or image recognition.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Why You Should Join Us
- Work directly with leading engineers and researchers in the autonomous vehicle field.
- Be a part of a rapidly growing TPM organization.
- Join a culture where you have the ability to bring new ideas to the table and see them brought into action.
- You’ll have the autonomy to find creative solutions and define new processes.
|Address||3 Fusionopolis Way, #15-20 nuTonomy Asia, Symbiosis, Singapore 138633|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed byHyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, andAptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the US and Asia. For more information, visitww.Motional.comand follow us onTwitter,LinkedIn,Facebook,InstagramandYouTube.
- Industry: Automobile / Automotive Ancillary / Vehicle
- Registration No.: 201429166W
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (polo)