Singapore Jobs Senior Technician (avionics) Position at ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD. are looking for candidates for the position of senior technician (avionics) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC, experienced in Sciences & Aviation and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|ST ENGINEERING VENTURES PTE. LTD.
|Senior Technician (avionics)
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
- Test and troubleshoot instruments, components, and assemblies, using circuit testers, oscilloscopes, or voltmeters
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning
- Complete all tasks in the allotted time frame and to the quality standards of our company
- Promote safety within the workplace by monitoring others and yourself to guarantee all tasks are performed within the safety manual guidelines, and communicate with other mechanics and supervisors to coordinate repairs and keep apprised of safety concerns
- Keep records of maintenance and repair work. Maintain repair or maintenance records
- Order supplies, equipment, materials and parts for repairs and general maintenance
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered parts
- Carry out schedule servicing, and troubleshooting and defect rectification on military aircrafts
- Support daily production and deployable to outstation project works when necessary
- Inspection of parts from suppliers conforming to stated specifications
- Min NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Aerospace Electronics/ Aerospace Avionics OR
- Relevant Avionics experience
- Proactive and keen interest to learn.
|55 Ayer Rajah Crescent, #05-01 ST Engineering Ventures Pte Ltd, Singapore 139949
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 200208838W
- Average Processing Time: 30 days