Tuas Jobs Senior Technician, Dsmflex Production Position at Alcon Singapore Manufacturing Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we Alcon Singapore Manufacturing Pte Ltd are looking for candidates for the position of senior technician, dsmflex production with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism and domiciled in Tuas and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Alcon Singapore Manufacturing Pte Ltd
|Senior Technician, Dsmflex Production
|Type of Work
To operate automated manufacturing equipment to produce, package and sterilize contact lenses ensuring products produced are of acceptable quality level. All activities are to be performed in accordance to GMP, HSE, Data Integrity or any other applicable regulations.
In this role, a typical day will include:
To operate 1 DSM Flex line together with team to manufacture quality products.
To operate Autoclave machine for the sterilization of contact lenses.
To perform lot changes and maintenance of DSM Flex lines.
To provide coaching and training for new production technicians when required.
Support non-conformance investigations, field action assessments and customer complaints investigations.
To ensure good 5S standards, batch documentation completeness in accordance to procedures for DSM Flex lines and supporting equipment such as autoclaves.
To provide operational and administrative support for projects and initiatives improving OEE, productivity, product quality or safety.
To initiate and execute at least 1 Kaizen idea per year.
Higher NITEC or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Automation Engineering or any other equivalent engineering fields.
At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing environment, production operations, GMP/GDP manufacturing or any other related manufacturing sectors.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Alcon's leadership is grounded in cutting-edge innovation and breakthrough technology, transforming the way we treat eye diseases and conditions. We offer a broad spectrum of eye care products and are organized into three businesses: Surgical, Pharmaceutical and Vision Care.
- Surgical – Alcon offers the industry’s most complete line of ophthalmic surgical products, enabling surgeons to achieve the best results for their patients. Our surgical portfolio includes technologies and devices for cataract, retinal, glaucoma and refractive surgery, as well as advanced technology intraocular lenses (ATIOLs) to treat cataracts and refractive errors, like presbyopia and astigmatism. We also provide advanced viscoelastics, surgical solutions, surgical packs, and other disposable products for cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
- Pharmaceutical – The Alcon pharmaceutical portfolio includes treatment options for elevated intraocular pressure caused by glaucoma, anti-inflammatories and anti-infectives to aid in the treatment of bacterial infections and bacterial conjunctivitis, ophthalmic solutions to treat inflammation and pain associated with ocular surgery, as well as eye inflammation and infection following cataract surgery. The product portfolio also includes vitreomacular adhesion, eye and nasal allergy treatments, and over-the-counter dry eye relief and ocular vitamins.
- Vision Care – Through the integration of CIBA VISION , Alcon is now one of the largest manufacturers of contact lenses and lens care products. Our Vision Care portfolio offers daily disposable, monthly replacement and color-enhancing contact lenses for comfortable and convenient vision correction options. We also have a complete line of contact lens care products. These include multi-purpose and hydrogen-peroxide based solutions to clean, rinse and disinfect contact lenses; rewetting drops to provide added comfort throughout the day; and daily protein remover that removes protein deposits from lenses.
Alcon has one mission: To provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better. The merger with Novartis in 2011 helped us do this by uniting the strengths of Alcon, CIBA VISION and Novartis Ophthalmics into one Alcon eye care business, which is now the second-largest division of Novartis. This enables us to serve our customers through the full life cycle of patient needs across eye diseases, vision conditions and refractive errors.
Alcon’s vision is to be the most trusted leader in eye care. With the Novartis merger in 2011, we were able to expand our global presence to accelerate access to innovative eye care products and partner with eye care professionals around the world. By serving and working with people worldwide, we are building our reputation, while addressing the growing eye care demands of the future.
Join our World-class Teams
Life at Alcon combines a dynamic, positive work environment with our commitment to helping people see better. We are always looking for sharp minds willing to collaborate, create, learn and advance eye health worldwide.
Explore the possibilities with Alcon today.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200804835C
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)