Singapore Jobs Server Developer Position at Gumi Asia Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Gumi Asia Pte Ltd is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Server Developer and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Gumi Asia Pte Ltd
|Type of Work
- Responsible for programming and maintaining gumi Asia’s Mobile Game Servers, using PHP /
- Python / ** etc., MySQL on Amazon Web Services (ELB/EC2/S3).
- Develop and maintain server-side frameworks, algorithms, debugging & code testing.
- Be part of a team of server developers who help set up and maintain Amazon Web Services
- (EC2 Instances, S3, RDBS, etc.).
- Help implement and maintain RESTful Web APIs & Client/Server integration
- Designing DB Architecture, DB Normalisation and general server Architectures.
- Help manage RDBMS, SQL Queries, Stop procedures and NoSQL.
- Work with everyone from QA to system admins to fix bugs and resolve production issues in a
- timely manner.
- Experience developing web applications or server-side game back-end using languages such
- as **, PHP or Python
- Interest in developing a variety of mobile game genres
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a good understanding of software development methodologies
- Experience working with artists and designers
- Self-directed within a team context
- Enjoys an environment where personal and professional development are encouraged and
- Creative, innovative, positive problem solving perspective
- Able to contribute in other areas such as game design
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
What we pursue,
Wow the World! Spark Excitement in Everyone!
Our mission is:
- to offer excitement
- to spread it from Japan to all over the world
- to link our users together
- to strive as one to challenge new things
We offer “Wow!”, “和 (WA: Japanese style)” and “輪 (WA: social network)” to the world.
The spirit in order to achieve our missions.
One Step Beyond
～First to Try, First to Fail, First to Recover～
Each of us never forget our mind to try earlier than anyone else to be one step beyond, so that we can realize anything which has never been accomplished.
Action guide to embody our mind.
Keep on Trying
We bravely continue challenging with the active input of the latest trend and technology.
We always interact with the people around us with pleasant and cheerful attitude, and constructively tackle difficulty.
Unite as One
We take full advantage of our business resources, and collaborate actively not only within a team but also a company and with the outsides.
We completely renewed our company’s mission and logo in order to be bound for the next stage.
We make a new pledge to all of you.
- Industry: Entertainment / Media
- Registration No.: 201209131C
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 28 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)