Singapore Jobs Service Admin Coordinator Position at Company Confidential
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Company Confidential is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Professional Certificate/NiTEC and experienced in the field of Services & Customer Service, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of service admin coordinator and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Service Admin Coordinator
|Type of Work
A global leading semiconductor equipment company with expansion for our operation in Singapore is seeking for dynamic and self-motivated individuals to be part of our support team:
Service Admin Coordinator
- Responsible to spare part enquiries and prepare & furnish quotation to customers.
- Process order to HQ, monitor & communicate spare part order & delivery to customer.
- Manager of incoming and outgoing inventory.
- Quarterly Inventory stock take.
- Support Service Team service activities update/order processing in SAP system.
- Minimum ITE level with Engineering preferred.
- Fresh or Minimum 1 – 2 years of working experience.
- Well organized and willingness to communicate with HQ and customer.
- Familiar with MS Word/Excel and be trained with SAP
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice.
- Only Singaporean need to apply
Interested applicants are advised to write in with Details Resume, the reason for leaving current, expected salary, and resignation notice period.
We thank you for your interest but regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|8 Club St, Confidential Ltd, Singapore 674832
- Good remuneration package
- Work life balance
- Immediate vacancy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established since 1997, S.P.S is here to build pathways for both employer and employee. S.P.S is committed to understand your needs and provide solutions to fit only what you need.