Singapore Jobs Service Desk Agent Position at Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060) is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Service Desk Agent for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Singapore and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Jobster Pte Ltd (EA 06C5060)
|Service Desk Agent
|Type of Work
- To provide accessible, timely, effective, efficient and professional quality service to resolve problems and to achieve customer’ expectation.
- Polite and professional in handling all calls, email queries and requests.
- Log all reported incidents using the incident ticketing tool.
- Provide first level support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Accurate assessment / resolution of problems.
- Regular updates for follow up actions & incident status.
- Escalate of incidents to appropriate second level support in accordance to escalation matrix as per work instructions.
- Work with Team Lead to feedback and improve processes where applicable.
- Shift works and weekend duty required
- Diploma and Degree in Information Technology or minimum 1 year IT Service Desk experience serving government agencies preferred. Strong computer skills and the ability to trouble shoot and diagnose the root cause for first line resolution or further escalation to the correct support team for resolution within the stipulated SLA.
- Shift pattern:
- Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm / 12.30pm – 9.30pm
- Sat/Sun: 8am – 6pm / 9.30am – 9.30pm
- Note: All roster scheduled extra working hours will be given off in lieu. All ad-hoc extra working hours requested by Team Leads will claim OT.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Jobster Pte Ltd is a recruitment firm, with specific focus on permanent and contract staff search.
Previously known as Evohub Jobs, we were established under the Evohub Group in 2003, providing recruitment services and human resource solutions. In 2008, Evohub Jobs was corporatise to become Jobster Pte Ltd as part of our organization’s branding efforts.
We are reputed in the recruitment industry for our fast and targeted job matches. Specialising in recruitment for the Banking/Finance and Info-communication industries, our industry know-how enables us to ensure provide good job matches between candidates and companies.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- EA No.: 06C5060
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 20 days