Singapore Jobs Service Desk Engineer Position at ST Engineering Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Service Desk Engineer. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at ST Engineering Group and willing to work in our office under working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Hardware with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|ST Engineering Group
|Service Desk Engineer
|Type of Work
ST Engineering iDirect is a global leader in satellite communications (satcom) providing technology and solutions that enable its customers to expand their business, differentiate their services and optimize their satcom networks. Our business provides innovation focused on solving satellite’s most critical economic and technology challenges and expands a shared commitment to shaping the future of how the world connects. With your talent and energy paired with our vision and technical leadership, the most fulfilling work of your career is waiting for you at ST Engineering iDirect…the sky is truly the limit!
- Provide fast and useful technical assistance
- Answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them
- Communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution
- Create value for end users that will help preserve the department’s reputation and business
- Provide day to day IT support of applications and technologies for a fast-paced environment
- Maintain inventory and asset tracking of all hardware
- Ensure technology alignment with iDirect’s technology standard
- Operate in a chaotic environment
- Troubleshoot hardware issues
- Setting up New Hires with appropriate equipment and access
- Terminating users that leave the company
- Be able to work independently with minimal oversight and support
- Availability after normal business hours may be required.
Minimum 3 years of work experience in an IT Help Desk role
- Are experienced in Office 365 environment, including:
o SharePoint: creation of sites and user management o Teams: general support (connectivity, use cases, …) o Exchange Online: managing mailboxes, distribution groups, … o OneDrive: user training and support
- Have experience in
o Administration in Azure AD, AD, Office 365, Intune, SCCM, Exchange, VMware o Working in group projects o Ticketing based support system (ServiceNow, JIRA, …) o Writing clear and concise (end-user) documentation o Windows 10 configuration and troubleshooting
- Have a basic understanding of
o DNS/DHCP in a Windows environment o Networking and TCP/IP protocols (LAN/WAN)
|24 Ang Mo Kio Street 65, ST Engineering, Singapore 569061
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.