Singapore Jobs Service Engineer – Semiconductor (id: 563243) Sy Position at PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Singapore and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Service Engineer - Semiconductor (ID: 563243) SY in our business office, PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Engineering & Mechanical are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between SGD 3.500 - SGD 6.000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd
|Service Engineer - Semiconductor (id: 563243) Sy
|Type of Work
Our client, a well-known company is looking for candidates for the Service Engineer position.
- Conduct on‐site installation and commission of equipment
- Conduct technical training on operation, set‐up and maintenance of equipment at site
- Perform trouble shooting on semiconductor equipment
- Provide after sales technical field service of equipment
- Prepare quotations and co‐ordinate sales and service activities
- Building good rapport and customer relationship
- Assess customer’s needs and suggest appropriate equipment and response to customer enquiries.
- Identify, promote and create any potential leads for materials opportunities, and sales realization with team.
- Min Diploma in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2yrs or more working experience in servicing Semiconductor industry equipment used for pre‐assembly processes
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently with high integrity and drive
- Willing to travel
- Possess Class 3 Driving license
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd | EA License No.: 01C4394 | RCB No. 2007268E
Registration No.: R22107792 (Yong Boon Sam)
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
PERSOL, formerly known as Intelligence, is one of the largest and fastest growing HR service providers in the Asia Pacific regions. With presence in 10 key APAC markets, PERSOL leverages on its strong database of Japanese and Japanese-speaking candidates to provide tailored workforce solutions primarily to Japanese companies in this region. The solutions include permanent and contract staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and payroll outsourcing.
The PERSOL brand in Asia Pacific operates under the PERSOLKELLY company, a joint venture between PERSOL Holdings and Kelly Services, forming one of the largest recruitment companies in APAC with its headquarters in Singapore.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: 200701282M
- EA No.: 01C4394
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 8 days