Central Region Jobs Service Technician Position at Frontier Force Technology Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, Frontier Force Technology Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Central and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Service Technician and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Experienced in Engineering & Electronics
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 3.500 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Frontier Force Technology Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma, Higher Secondary/Pre-U/'A' Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 3.500|
Our client is a global technology company. They are the market leader in providing one of the most comprehensive physical security technology, such as CCTV, card access system in this field. Candidate will be exposed to the best of breed technology, learning to maintain and deploy such system, that protects critical infrastructure, ports and transportation sectors. It provides the candidate the opportunity to learn the skillset that will be valuable and relevant to the market, providing the platform to understand enterprise security sytems. Key responsibilities include:
- Perform troubleshooting / commissioning / servicing works on security based equipments
- Perform electrical, mechnanical or electric parts evaluation & testing
- Good analytic & problem solving skill
- Reporting of faults and rectify problem when required to
- To learn new products and technology so as to provide support to the client
- Diploma or Higher Nitec or Nitec in Electronics, Electrical, Computing, Mechanical or relevant experience are welcome
- Candidates from IT background, without relevant academic qualifications are welcome
|Address||338D King George's Ave, Frontier Force Technology Pte Ltd, Singapore 208573|
- Location is central, near MRT
- Opportunity to work in a MNC
- To work with like minded people, as a team
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The key to surviving in today’s fast-changing business world is to achieve enterprise agility. It is not just about balancing operational and cost efficiency; it is also about sustainable growth.
Established in May 200, Frontier Force Technology Pte Ltd comprises a dynamic team of individuals covering the 3 pillars of speciality on which we focus.
a. Customised software solutions: focussing on transport management and ecommerce solutions.
b. IT hardware, network and security services
c. HR and personnel outsourcing.
Based in Singapore, Frontier Force Technology continues to expand with year on year growth in terms of profitability, products and customer base. This success has relied on people - the talented collective of employees that form the foundation of our organisation.
Licence # 10C3934
Reg. No. - R1101929
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 200004271M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees