Singapore Jobs Shift Process Engineer (sg6/8 Diffusion) M/f – 2022-25263 – #worknow Position at STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Singapore and surrounding areas as shift process engineer (sg6/8 diffusion) m/f - 2022-25263 - #worknow with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Manufacturing.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|STMicroelectronics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
|Shift Process Engineer (sg6/8 Diffusion) M/f - 2022-25263 - #worknow
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Our next technology can start with You!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
You will be involved in/to:
- Maintain and support day to day manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
- Ensure smooth process flow with high quality, high yield, low cost by working with the Maintenance Specialists and Production Supervisors to achieve the overall committed targets.
- Provide cross functional/cross-dept/cross-fab support & coverage based on need & priority.
You are suitable for this role if you are/ have:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 2 to 8 years’ experience in Diffusion Process Engineering required.
- Knowledge of furnaces can be of advantage.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills are required
- Has excellent interpersonal skills to teamwork within & with other departments.
- Familiar with Microsoft office applications
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us! We provide
- Annual Leave
- Enhanced Benefits (Medical, Dental, Optical)
- Group Insurances
- Free In-house Medical
- Structured On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive In-house Training & Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
- Free Parking in Company Premises
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
STMicroelectronics is a world leader in providing the semiconductor solutions that make a positive contribution to people’s lives, today and into the future. Among the world’s largest semiconductor companies and a leading technology innovator: ~7,400 people working in R&D and product design, ~18,00 patents, ~ 9,600 patent families and ~ 550 new patent filings, employing ~46,00 employees worldwide in 11 main manufacturing sites, 80 sales & marketing offices in 35 countries and committing close to 20% in R&D.
People are the foundation of ST and they drive our success. We believe there is a strong correlation between employee's commitment and business results. Our engaged employees will make ST even more successful. For this reason, ST has a solid infrastructure to manage the core processes related to people and, one of our top corporate priorities is "People". This corporate priority focuses on employee engagement and recognition, talent management, leadership development.
Our HR Strategy
Our Human Resources strategy aims to ensure the right level of hiring and retention, to match the company’s evolving requirements in terms of profiles, competencies and the dynamic integration of new people. At ST, we believe that the development of our people is the key factor for ensuring our long term success.
Our Vision : Everywhere microelectronics make a positive contribution to people's lives, ST is there.
Our Values :
INTEGRITY: we conduct our business with the highest ethical standards, honor our commitments, deliver on our promises, are loyal and fair.
PEOPLE: we behave with openness, trust and simplicity; ready to share our knowledge, encourage everyone’s contribution, develop people through empowerment, teamwork and training.
EXCELLENCE: we strive for quality and customer satisfaction and create value for all our partners; we are flexible, encourage innovation, develop our competencies, seek responsibility and are accountable for our actions.
- Industry: Accounting / Audit / Tax Services
- Registration No.: 199404407W
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Shift Process Engineer (sg6/8 Diffusion) M/f - 2022-25263 - #worknow position job vacancies