Singapore Jobs Shipping And Receiving Coordinator – #seekbetter Position at Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Shipping and Receiving Coordinator - #Seekbetter in our company, Panasonic Avionics Corporation. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Panasonic Avionics Corporation
|Shipping And Receiving Coordinator - #seekbetter
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
WHO WE ARE:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights?
Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas, such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us, visit us at ww.panasonic.aero
For a full listing of open job opportunities, go to ww.panasonic.aero/join-us/
Under direct supervision, performs manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products.
- Receive and visually inspect packages for damage and sign for deliveries from vendors, i.e. UPS, FED-X, DHL, and others.
- Uncrate or unpack cartons, remove, and recycle material in proper locations.
- Count and verify material against packing sheet, maintain receiving log and transfer functions in Oracle, match product up with Oracle generated travelers and deliver product/documents to QA Inspection.
- Maintain receiving log for non-Oracle receipts and initiate damaged material claims when required.
- Scan a copy of the Packing List, all QA documents and Receipt Traveler at end of each day.
- Generate packing sheets per Oracle/Clear Orbit Sales order system once the final QA inspection has been signed off and have certified the product.
- Maintain the Trouble Shelf and the Trouble Shelf Report and meet with Buyer to address resolution and options.
- Deliver ‘Direct Delivery’ product to applicable recipients within the 5-building complex via cart, forklift and/or company truck.
- Package materials for shipment, generate waybills/airbills and arrange transportation for shipments.
- Receive and ship products according to production schedules.
- Must have at least a High School education or higher.
- At least 1 year of year f shipping/receiving experience for this position.
KEY KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Forklift and Crating experience preferred.
- Understanding of international shipping and INCOterms.
- Receiving, stocking and stacking.
- Pulling, packing and loading.
- Sorting incoming and outgoing stocks.
- Knowledge of various shipping software, i.e. DHL, Fed-ex, UPS, etc.
- Ability to operate a computer and utilize MS office suite of software applications i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledgeable using Oracle, Clear Orbit and Spex.
- Knowledge of the use of various hand tools and associated safety procedures.
- Familiarity with ATA specification number 300.
KEY REQUIRE CHARACTERISTICS:
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally across all organizational functions and levels and support all departments when receiving or delivering packages.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills to interact and work with customers and suppliers.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail, with good problem-solving skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, be assertive, self-driven, and able to work well in a team setting.
- Able to work effectively under challenging and tight timelines, well organized, and strategically prioritizes work to complete tasks on hand.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation, we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- Employee reimbursement of Medical, Dental, Vision Care, and Health Screening.
- Insurance Coverage for employee + their spouse and children.
- 13 months Bonus and annual performance bonus.
- Training provided internally and externally.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the job’s essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
Interested candidates, please send your latest updated resume by clicking “Apply Now”.
Please include the following in your resume:
- Earliest availability
- Reason for leaving the last position (if applicable)Current/last drawn salary
- Let us know why you’re a good fit for this role
Our apologies; only shortlisted applicants will notified.
Thank You for Applying! Take Care and Stay Safe!
|202 Bedok South Ave 1, #02-03 Block A Panasonic Avionics Corporation, Singapore 469332
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Panasonic Avionics is the world leader in in-flight entertainment and communications, with most systems installed, most airlines served, and the industries deepest knowledge base, developed with over 35 years of consistent product innovation and committed customer service. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, with offices in Washington; regional centers in Dallas, Dubai, London, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toulouse; system production facilities in Osaka; as well as field service, maintenance and sales facilities worldwide. We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to fill the following position.
- Industry: Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
- Registration No.: S95FC4931H
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Insurance coverage