East Jobs Shop Manager Position at THE GREEN BAR PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Shop Manager in our company, THE GREEN BAR PTE. LTD.. For candidates who reside in East and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|THE GREEN BAR PTE. LTD.
|Type of Work
As a shop manager, here is a summary of your job scope:
- Manage day-to-day shop operations
- Prepare kitchen dishes and replenish ingredients before and after service hour
- Assist with kitchen and shop duties as assigned by superior
- Keep track of food inventory and place daily food orders, ensuring quality food standards.
- Possess excellent organization skills to help manage the store such as planning of food budgets/inventory and management of duty rosters
- Highly service-oriented and be able to build rapport with customers
- Possess good team skills and the ability to work with people of all age groups
- Be creative and possess strong culinary skills to work in the kitchen
- Ability to work on weekdays and weekends if necessary
Come join us an be part of our dynamic team!
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Green Bar began in 2010. We were the first few pioneers in the salad industry, serving Gourmet Superfood salads.
Our bistro is situated in the heart of Alexandra Road and Millenia Walk. We are located only five minutes walking distance from Labrador Park & Promenade MRT respectively.
If you have the passion to work in the Food and Beverage Industry, come join us and be a part of our amazing team!
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Registration No.: 201000877E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Will be brief upon interview, 7-4pm / 12-9pm