Singapore Jobs Site Manager – Facade Position at Mero Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Mero Asia Pacific Pte Ltd is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of SITE MANAGER - FACADE and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Mero Asia Pacific Pte Ltd|
|Position||Site Manager - Facade|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
· Project Coordination and documentation as per ISO requirements
· Timely supervision of work by workers on site
· Prepare daily installation progress report to submit to client
· Prepare inspections forms and attend to all inspections
· Attend daily site meetings as necessary
. Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
· Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in in facade projects
· Effective communication and coordination skills and team work
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Able to work independently and in a team
|Address||2 Jln Kilang Barat, #08-01 Mero Asia Pacific, Singapore 159346|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based on his idea to offer innovative, economical, high-quality solutions for individual constructions using system elements, Dr. -Ing. Max-Mengeringhausen developed the Mengeringhausen Rohrbauweise (tube/node construction) in the late 1930's. The foundation of MERO in 1949 was the beginning of a worldwide success for MERO Space Frames.
Today, MERO has its corporate and design headquarters in Wuerzburg, Germany along with its production hall of 37,00 m² equipped with Lazer Welding Machinery, Welding Robots, Powder Coating Lines, etc. all to provide the accuracy, precision and quality which has been the hallmark of MERO. Projects of all sizes implemented around the world in various shapes and materials prove our quality and competitiveness.
MERO offers a wide range of construction elements, which are distributed not only as individual product lines but also as packages or part turn-key solutions. The Construction Philosophy of transferring natural laws into construction technology has continued to shape the aims and methods of the company. Implementing state-of-the-art technologies in design, engineering, manufacturing and construction remains a part of MERO'S continued development in the field of façade technology:
- MERO- A Global Presence
- MERO- Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety (QEHS) Policy
- ISO, OHSAS and bizSAFE Certificates
- MERO Awards
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 198800117K
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Training, Health Screening