North Jobs Site Safety Supervisor Position at C W Construction Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Site Safety Supervisor in our company, C W Construction Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in North and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Building/Construction & Civil/Construction and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|C W Construction Pte. Ltd.
|Site Safety Supervisor
|Type of Work
Roles & Responsibilities
· Assist WSH Officer on safety and health matters.
· Execute appropriate safety measurements in accordance with the Workplace Safety & Health Act.
· Liaise closely with Project Managers, clients, main contractors, consultants and authority etc. on all safety and health issues.
· Assist WSH Officer in accident / incident reporting and investigations as well as hold toolbox meeting and all WSH matters execution.
· Coordinate and maintain records of safety orientation and daily toolbox meetings.
· Ensure safe work practices are adhered to by all parties in the daily site activities.
· Perform daily inspection to ensure compliance to prevailing MOM regulations and Company policies.
· Attend to all feedbacks on safety irregularities and inform the WSH Officer accordingly.
· Enforce all safety legislation and in-house safety rules and regulations.
· Ensure supervisors and workers are following the safe work procedures compliance.
· Assist WSH Officer to liaise with relevant authority during visiting / complain or feedbacks if necessary.
· Detect safety violation and report to WSH Officer.
· Perform any other duties as assigned by the Management and the designated manager.
· Possess Advance Certificate in WSH (Level B)
· Minimum 3 years of working experience
· Able to work independently and meticulous
|49 North Bridge Rd, C W Construction Pte. Ltd., Singapore 757695
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: 200716738G
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: 0800 - 1800 Mon - Sat