Bedok Jobs Site Supervisor (renovation) Position at Ljr Design & Construction Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Ljr Design & Construction Pte. Ltd. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Site Supervisor (renovation) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Bedok and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Ljr Design & Construction Pte. Ltd.|
|Position||Site Supervisor (renovation)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
• Responsible for assisting Project Manager to plan, manage and ensure smooth implementation and monitor of projects assigned from inception to completion on time and of the desired quality.
• Responsible for assisting to manage and monitor site operation, in house workers and contractors.
• Responsible for leading and managing the installation team to ensure safe, high quality and complete-on-time delivery of the organization’s project and solutions.
• Responsible for effective site administration which includes site safety and control of materials as well as the plants on site
• Processing paperwork and travelling to multiple sites as required
• Possess at least ITE Certificate / Nitec in Engineering / Diploma in Engineering / Construction / BCSS or equivalent
• Min 2 years of working experience in construction/renovation works / project site work
• Familiar in construction/renovation materials industry would be an advantage
• Excellent project skills
• Class 3 Driving License /Self-driven and able to work within tight deadlines
• A team player who is hands-on and meticulous in work
• Willing to work under pressure with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time
• Good communication skills, able to interact with people of all levels
• Able to work OT and on weekends if required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,500.00 – $3,500.00 per month
If you are keen to apply for the position, kindly email your detailed resume to **@ljrgroup.com.sg
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
LJR design & construction Pte Ltd is one of the top notch in this industry. We provide professional interior design, consultation and renovation service for residential and commercial projects. All of our interior designers are definitely the best you can find in Singapore. Our designers never fail to exceed our customer's expectation and surprise them with the end product. To us, customers are always our top priority, nothing beats the smiles on our customer's face when they are able to attain their ideal and perfect house.
Our team are not only extremely good with design, we are also well trained to provide excellent customers service. Having a good relationship with customers is a must and a need, we want our customers to feel like we are their family. We understand that most of us lead a hectic lifestyle, therefore we ensure that our customers are hassle free when it comes to us. We are well known for being reliable and dependable, all of our customers are able to count on us whenever it comes to interior design. We are always ready to take the extra miles to provide our customers with high quality of service throughout the whole renovation works.
- Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
- Registration No.: 201432490W
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Long hours, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)