Yishun Jobs Social Work Executive, Medical Social Service Position at Yishun Health
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Social Work Executive, Medical Social Service. For those of you who live in Yishun and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Yishun Health, and able to under a contract working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Services & Social Services with at least Diploma & Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Social Work Executive, Medical Social Service|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Diploma|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
The Social Work Executive will assist the Supervisor/Manager in administrative tasks, implementation of policies, procedures and smooth operation of service delivery. Undertake programs/projects to improve patient services, internal and external collaboration, workflow and processes. This includes:
· Co-ordinate and support programmes organised by MSS.
· Initiate and participate in Kaizen projects to ensure processes are efficient and effective. Maintain records of department Kaizen projects.
· Prepare presentations, summaries, reports and statistics of department as required.
· Maintain department’s monthly statistics and analyse trending.
· Coordinate department meetings, rosters and training records, including recording and maintaining meeting minutes.
· Review and improve customer service.
· Assess and apply MAF/MAF (PLUS) subsidies for patients referred.
· Contribute to design, workflow and maintenance of IT systems eg. NeMSW (MSS), SCM, conduct UAT and ensure smooth operation. Create system access for new staff and ensure timely exits of off-boarders.
· Supervise and support Administrative Assistants where needed
|Address||90 Yishun Central, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital, Singapura 768828|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yishun Health is a network of medical institutions and health facilities in the north of Singapore, under the National Healthcare Group. It comprises Admiralty Medical Centre, Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Community Hospital. It also includes community extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
With innovation in our corporate DNA and an international award winning Global Workplace Healthcare programme for our staff, there are many valued opportunities for you to grow with us. Take up one of these roles to redefine care with us, the Yishun Health way!
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH), a 795-bed general and acute care hospital, opened in June 2010. Serving more than 550,00 people living in the northern sector of Singapore, KTPH combines medical expertise with high standards of personalised care, set within a healing environment, to provide care that is good enough for our own loved ones.
From intuitive wayfinding to logical clustering of services, KTPH's design is focused on providing a comfortable and hassle-free experience for patients. The building has garnered numerous awards for its green and energy efficient design, with wards that have views of greenery and naturally cool air. KTPH also provides a wide range of outpatient specialist services.
KTPH is part of Yishun Health, a network of medical institutions and health facilities under the National Healthcare Group in the north of Singapore, which also includes Admiralty Medical Centre, Yishun Community Hospital and extensions such as Wellness Kampung.
Adding years of healthy life.
Provide good quality, affordable and hassle-free healthcare with science, love and wisdom.
Our Care Philosophy
Care that is good enough for our own mothers without making special arrangements.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: 53371547D
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days