Singapore Jobs Software Developer, Up To $5,800 Position at Juhler professionals
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we Juhler professionals, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as software developer, up to $5,800 and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Software Developer, Up To $5,800
|Type of Work
Location: Shenton Way
- To be part of an application development team working on deployment online systems.
- Work closely with our customers to understand their business model, requirements and translate them into software technical requirements and design document.
- To design, develop and maintain enterprise-scale application.
- To perform system analysis, database design, process design and develop solutions to fulfill business requirements.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science/ IT.
- 3-5 years of related working experience
- Proficient in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle PL SQL, GIT.
- Knowledge in RESTful API, Python, AngularJS, Primefaces, JSF, DB2, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins, Linux commands will be an added advantage.
- Adaptive in working with people of different culture.
Interested applicants, please email your resume to **@juhlerprofessionals.com.sg
Tan Li Lian
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Eu Tong Sen St, JuhlerGroup, Singapore 059818
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.