Singapore Jobs Software Engineer 2 (instrument Manufacturing) – #jobsthatmatter Position at Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Software Engineer 2 (Instrument Manufacturing) - #JobsThatMatter in our company, Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Engineering & Electrical and possess a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Illumina Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Position||Software Engineer 2 (instrument Manufacturing) - #jobsthatmatter|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity?At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients. Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible. Co-work with Manufacturing Engineers and Supervisors to develop, implement and maintain manufacturing systems to improve the efficiency and productivity of manufacturing site operations. Responsible for designing complex database systems, ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes, developing data dashboards and integrating them with customized web or mobile applications.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Gather user requirements from manufacturing and engineering teams for new projects and initiatives
- Develop and maintain ETL packages and dashboards to meet business needs
- Perform logical and physical data modeling
- Develop reliable and efficient applications to support enterprise reporting and applications
- Maintain and enhance the existing database solutions
- Create and maintain documents for all projects
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of database development standards and processes, including: naming, coding, database security, data access, and documentation
- Conduct acceptance test for system enhancements to ensure accuracy and reliability prior to implementation
- Develop user guides and training materials for new and existing manufacturing systems
- Conduct training on these systems for operation staffs
- Modify, adapt and transfer systems across departments and manufacturing sites
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering or related fields; or relevant education and years of working experiences
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with databases, data integration and BI tools (e.g. relational / data warehouse database modelling, SSIS, Alteryx, Denodo, SSIS, Tableau etc)
- Good knowledge of database design, implementation, transaction processing and performance tuning with an emphasis in MS SQL
- Data-access coding skills: T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers, functions, and views
- Experience in developing high volume ETL processes involving flat files (CSV, XML etc.)
- Experience with providing optimal technical solutions for user requirements
- Experience with statistical modelling and machine learning algorithms will be an added advantage
- Strong troubleshooting skills for resolving performance issues
- Capable of working easily with business and product users to explain database concepts in simple terms
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of , race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
At Illumina, we’re making genomics more useful for all, for a better understanding of human health. By shining a brighter light on genomics, together we can harness the power to build a stronger world.
From our earliest startup days, we’ve always aspired to transform human health. Each new product is designed to empower our community to explore DNA at an entirely new scale, and discover answers to life’s biggest questions. Like what causes a cancer cell to mutate? What’s the origin of a puzzling disease? Is it possible to prevent the next outbreak? Or safeguard the world’s food supply? These challenges inspire us to push the boundaries of what’s possible, and connect more people to the technology and insights changing the world.
Today we’re a global leader in genomics—an industry at the intersection of biology and technology. We’re passionate about helping our customers read and understand genetic variations through our increasingly accessible, simple solutions. The advances our solutions support are triggering a fundamental shift in healthcare and beyond. Medicine will continue to become more preventive and more precise. We will be healthier, longer. And we’ve only just begun.
- Industry: BioTechnology/Pharmaceutical/Clinical research
- Registration No.: 200310311H
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Certificate/NiTEC
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Software Engineer 2 (instrument Manufacturing) - #jobsthatmatter position job vacancies