Singapore Jobs Software Engineer, Analyst, – Trade Surveillance, Singapore – #urgenthire #immediate #urgenthire’– #letsgotowork Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as software engineer, analyst, - trade surveillance, singapore - #urgenthire #immediate #urgenthire'-- #letsgotowork with a full time work system, which domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree which experienced in Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from SGD 2.000 to a maximum of SGD 5.700, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Software Engineer, Analyst, - Trade Surveillance, Singapore - #urgenthire #immediate #urgenthire'-- #letsgotowork
|Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role, you will support the current suite of Surveillance and Analytics system providing the aforementioned trade surveillance detection pattern alerts/reports for multiple Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) Markets trading products for critical regulatory mandates. You will also be participating in the design and build-out of a bank-wide strategic transactional surveillance and analytics platform employing complex data processing, transaction pattern detection, data analytics and suspicious activity investigation capabilities.
The responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborating with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Be part of Global Surveillance Technology Application Development team to own the end to end architecture design, build and delivery.
- Join one of our 5 Singapore based scrum teams, practice scrum ceremonies.
- Work directly with global based compliance users and closely partner with DevOps team.
- Follow established software engineering and SDLC best practices to ensure code quality, platform performance, stability and scalability
- Assist in Level 3 production support.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2 years or more of experience in Core Java and Java EE
- Experience in application development of distributed mission-critical Trading or Transactional Analytics systems
- Agile development methodology and test driven development. Familiarity with automated tools as such Maven, Jenkins and Cucumber
- Experience in developing high-quality interactive UI and UX using Java WebUI technologies such as Angular-JS and Node-JS
- Experience with database programming to design and build enterprise-scale and high-volume Oracle data processing applications using packages, procedures, triggers, PL/SQL, Java Stored Procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues. Sense of urgency to solve problems and propose solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to multi-task, proactive and attention to detail
Additional Preferred Requirements:
- Application development experience in delivering complicated enterprise Investment Banking application for Market Surveillance, or Investment Banking Front-office Trading Systems or Analytics Systems in FX, Commodities, Equities and Equities Derivatives domains
- Experience in AWS Cloud, Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in Python, Scala, Spark
- Experience in Kafka streaming
- Experience in KDB, big data related systems
- Financial Products knowledge of Futures & Options, FX, Commodities, Equities and Equities Derivatives, as well as trade lifecycles and/or order workflow
- Experience in data engineering and data science, machine learning
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Software Engineer, Analyst, - Trade Surveillance, Singapore - #urgenthire #immediate #urgenthire'-- #letsgotowork position job vacancies