Singapore Jobs Software Engineer, – Currencies And Emerging Markets, – Associate  #urgenthire #worknow #urgent #urgenthire- | #letsgotowork. Position at JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the Singapore and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Software Engineer, - Currencies and Emerging Markets, - Associate  #UrgentHire #Worknow #Urgent #UrgentHire- | #LetsGoToWork. and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
|Software Engineer, - Currencies And Emerging Markets, - Associate  #urgenthire #worknow #urgent #urgenthire- | #letsgotowork.
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Athena is J.P. Morgan’s cross-market risk management and trading system that provides functionality for traders, salespeople, operations and product control staff globally. It is used in our foreign exchange, fixed income, credit and commodities businesses. Athena includes a globally replicated object-oriented database, a powerful dependency graph and a fully integrated stack across pricing, risk and trading tools. The code is a combination of Python and C++: C++ for speed, and Python for flexibility and rapid but controlled releases. Athena is designed to provide a continuous deployment environment, and pull developers close to the business to help increase revenues, while improving operational processes and controls to reduce costs.
The Currencies and Emerging Markets (CEM) Athena team delivers business critical trade capture, risk management, transaction processing and trader tools to the CEM business globally.
The CEM Athena roles require technically strong and disciplined python developers. A record of delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controlled environment is a prerequisite. The roles require an ability to attain clear understanding of Athena environment and of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment. A high level of interaction with the business is required as the applications involved are revenue generating and directly used by the businesses globally.
This is a unique opportunity for delivery-minded individuals to take ownership of the full software development lifecycle, partnering with the CEM business to understand and improve business workflows. The successful candidate will be empowered to build relationships with the Singapore front-office and quantitative research teams in order to deliver local requirements, provide business face-off and technical support, enhancements and fixes to the local users, as well as to own the delivery of Asia Pacific requirements on large-scale, global re-engineering initiatives
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree with at least 4 years of software engineering experience in Financial Services sector
- Proficiency in Python programming language
- Experience in developing and supporting complex systems used for intraday risk management
- Deep understanding of risk management concepts and product knowledge in the Fixed Income space
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, strong interest in learning, effective under pressure and willing to take personal responsibility / accountability.
- Eager to take ownership of work, have real business impact, overcome obstacles and take it through to completion, working as part of this team and collaborating with a much bigger community of developers sharing the technology and code base.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in an efficient and effective manner with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to present complex issues to non-technical users and to influence change.
- Good problem solving skills with an ability to find creative, out of the box solutions to complex problems.
- Good understanding of Agile development methodologies, responsible for elucidating and agreeing requirements, building relationships with business users, and taking ownership of deliverables all the way to the production environment and beyond.
- Focus on testing through the entire development cycle to produce reliable and maintainable software
|168 Robinson Rd, #17/F J.P. Morgan Private Bank, Capital Tower, Singapore 068912
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
The Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across investment banking, wholesale payments, markets and securities services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. We provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk and extend liquidity in markets around the world.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: S74FC2367E
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Software Engineer, - Currencies And Emerging Markets, - Associate  #urgenthire #worknow #urgent #urgenthire- | #letsgotowork. position job vacancies