Central Region Jobs Software Engineer (kms) Position at We Are Aspire APAC
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we We Are Aspire APAC, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as software engineer (kms) and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Central and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|We Are Aspire APAC
|Software Engineer (kms)
|Type of Work
Are you fascinated by cutting-edge technology and ready to be part of an extraordinary team driving the future of quantum technology?
A leading satellite-based quantum communication organisation are looking for a Software Engineer to join them with experience working on Key Management Systems.
The company develops and designs satellite-based quantum communication systems as well as being a leader in the field of quantum encryption keys.
They are looking for a Software Engineer to join and help develop Key Management Solutions, you would be joining an experienced team with some of the brightest minds both internationally and locally from Singapore.
- Design, develop, and maintain software solutions for our quantum space laser systems.
- Utilize your expertise in KMS to ensure secure and efficient management of cryptographic keys and certificates.
- Develop and optimize software modules, enabling seamless integration of KMS capabilities into our systems.
- Contribute to the development of new features, perform code reviews, and actively participate in software testing and debugging processes.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in quantum technologies and provide innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- Experience developing KMS solutions
- Knowledge of, at least, one of the modern programming languages C, C++, or Python
- Ability to learn, adapt, and teach new technologies to enable new capabilities or improve on existing ones based on the needs of the technical team
- Experience developing, deploying, and supporting technical scientific and/or communications applications or workflows in a production environment
If you joined you would receive a competitive salary including up to 20% bonus and unlimited annual leave.
If you are based outside Singapore, the company are happy to pay for relocation fees including flights, family, visa etc.
For more information, please apply.
We Are Aspire is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|36 Robinson Rd, #05-107 We Are Aspire APAC, WeWork City House, Singapore 068877
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.