Singapore Jobs Software Engineer – Tiktok Live #immediate Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
As a competent company, we TikTok are looking for candidates for the position of software engineer - tiktok live #immediate with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree, experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and domiciled in Singapore and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Software Engineer - Tiktok Live #immediate
|Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
TikTok is a true phenomenal app in the world. Our mission is to help live streamer connect users and inspire user interaction in real-time around the world. We are looking for passionate and talented engineers to join us to build up and optimize an real-time, high-performance, large-scale distributed infrastructure for live streaming at TikTok. We will be deeply involved in the developmental lifecycle of critical product features, and collaborate closely with product managers to deliver the best live streaming experience for live streamers and viewers.
TikTok Live client team focus has been focusing on delivery engaging and the best live streaming experience to global users. Our team develop creative and interesting features for streamers and viewers to express themselves and interact with others instantly. We are looking for passionate software engineers to join us in this fast growing industry.
- Develop business critical systems that powers TikTok Live Streaming.
- Design the architecture for systems, services and pipelines to ensure high stability, reliability and data consistency.
- Work out solutions for product features and technical requirements and implement them with high quality.
- Work closely with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in rapid product development.
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related major.
- Experienced in building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications.
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java, C++.
- Deep understanding of computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
- Have good team communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with payment or transaction processing systems is preferable.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)