Singapore Jobs Software Project Manager Position at WS Audiology
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company, WS Audiology is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Singapore and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Software Project Manager and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Software Project Manager
|Type of Work
Be part of our R&D team in Singapore and join our B2C Software Engineering team as a Software Development Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our partnership project to develop our over-the-counter hearing aid solutions.
The role will plan and oversee all aspects of assigned project throughout the product development lifecycles to ensure completion within the defined scope, quality, time and cost. You will partner with multi-disciplinary teams and external stakeholders to create and deploy effective projects.
You will specifically be expected to:
- Manage development project spanning across multiple software components and services
- Negotiate project scope, timeline and budget from planning to release and beyond (operations, maintenance). Align plans and ensure appropriate integration points with other projects also delivering to the same program
- Take care of management reporting, change management and continuous process improvement
- Coordinate multiple workstreams spread across various geographies and organizations to contribute efficiently to the project goals at a high quality standard
- Align with resource providing line organizations within R&D Software
- Ensure compliant software releases according to our development process for medical products
- Clearly communicate project goals and set expectations on team level as well as motivate individual team members to deliver on quality, on time and on scope.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, Information Systems/Technology, Business Management, marketing or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Software Project Management and worked with globally distributed and multi-cultural team setups
- Able to deliver large cross-functional Agile Software Project
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, enabling successful collaboration with stakeholders at all organizational levels.
- Skilled project management abilities, including prioritization, timeline management, and effective project delivery.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with creative and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Who we are
At WS Audiology, we provide innovative hearing aids and hearing health services.
Together with our 12,00 colleagues in 130 countries, we invite you to help unlock human potential by bringing back hearing for millions of people around the world.
With us, you will become part of a truly global company where we support one another, welcome diversity and celebrate our successes.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
WS Audiology is an equal-opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
|Clementi Ave 3, #01-304 Bay Audiology (S) Pte Ltd, Block 431, Singapore 120431
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.