Singapore Jobs Software Testing Intern Position at Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Software Testing Intern in our company, Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte. Ltd.. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Razer (Asia-Pacific) Pte. Ltd.
|Software Testing Intern
|Type of Work
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
The Software Testing intern will be working with the in-house developed software application and API services to design, implement and execute test suites. You will work on test planning and white-box testing with software/hardware.
You will be exposed to:
- Software testing frameworks such as Robot Framework and Appium.
- Work flow automation tools such as Microsoft Flow, Chatbots and Jenkins.
- HTML5 and Networking related topics such as HTTP2, Web Sockets, Web Worker, Offline Applications, UI Threading and Local Storage
- And required to work with Python, Windows, Linux and Docker containers.
- Diploma/Undergraduate studies in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Able to demonstrate confidently in communication, collaboration, reporting and written skills
- Creative, passionate and innovative mindset with the ability to work independently
- Proactive, motivated and a team player
- Able to commit for a minimum of 6 months for optimal learning exposure
Are you game?
|Tras St, Razer (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd, Singapore 079027
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Founded in 2005 in San Diego, California by CEO Min-Liang Tan and Robert Krakoff, Razer began in a tiny shared office of gamers, with a mission to create high quality products designed solely to meet the demanding needs of gamers like themselves.
Today, with hundreds of employees in offices all around the world, Razer is known for its relentless pursuit of perfection, innovating to produce a unified platform of connected devices and software. The use of cutting edge technology, together with contributions by top eSports athletes, followed by constant fine-tuning, has resulted in an interactive, competitive, and immersive experience that is designed for gamers, by gamers.
Over the years, Razer has evolved into the gaming lifestyle brand that connects with all gamers, regardless of age, gaming genre, and console, by staying true to its core values, and continually delivering the best. Razer’s commitment to the gamer community can also be seen in its sponsorship of gaming events, eSports tournaments, and a diverse group of professional eSports athletes – Team Razer. All this, has earned Razer a formidable following of devoted fans, both on- and offline.
As the gaming industry continues to grow, Razer is positioned firmly on the forefront, armed with passion, determination, and gaming innovations that are truly made for gamers, by gamers.
- Industry: Consumer Products / FMCG
- Registration No.: 200312968N
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Gaming Benefit, Free Lunch, Morning Shuttle Service, Sabbatical Leave, and etc.