Singapore Jobs Solution Engineer – #catalystwsp Position at SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Solution Engineer - #catalystWSP. For those of you who live in Singapore and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Engineering & Electrical with a minimum degree of Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma & Professional Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|SINGTEL MOBILE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
|Solution Engineer - #catalystwsp
|Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
|Type of Work
Singtel x Singapore Institute of Technology have embarked on a Work-Study Programme (WSP) launched in Feb 2023. The WSP is called “The Catalyst Programme” which is a structured on-the-job (OJT) development WSP that allows Polytechnic Diploma holders to secure a full-time position with Singtel while pursuing a university honours degree in Applied Computing. This programme is open to Singtel’s internal employees as well as external polytechnic diploma holders preferably from the ICT domain. Non-ICT diploma holders are encouraged to apply as well. In line with building capability in Singapore ICT sector this program will develop & groom talent over a 3-year period completing micro-credentials for each module which eventually stack-up to an honours degree in Applied Computing. Candidates will be offered a specific role as the one shared below. Are you ready for this challenge?
In Group IT, we create great technology that can change the future, and we’re looking for people to be part of our digital and 5G journey. If you like to work in a dynamic, leading communications technology group to deliver innovations and excellence across the region, come join our digital, software engineering, data and cyber security teams!
What you will do?
- Analyse business requirements and recommend innovative technology solutions
- Help analysis complex technology solutions that meet business requirements and drive innovation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends, and continuously evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve solutions
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and ability to think outside the box
- Understanding of software architecture and design patterns.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python.
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms
- Knowledge of database technologies such as SQL
- Understanding of security concepts and experience implementing security measures in applications.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
|1 Serangoon North Ave 5, Singtel Mobile Office, Singapore 554915
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: 201012456C
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Diploma
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Solution Engineer - #catalystwsp position job vacancies