East Jobs Solution Engineer Position at SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in East and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of solution engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||SATO Global Business Services Pte Ltd|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
- Flexi-working hours
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Great learning opportunities
In this new role you will:
- collaborate with the SATO group member companies (GMC) on software issue troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- collaborate with GMCs on software problem cause analysis and troubleshooting.
- work with Senior Solution Engineer to prepare package solutions based on market needs and package solution to be created from existing software with customizations.
- work with Senior Solution Engineer to prepare package solution training contents and materials.
- enhance and/or modify package solution based on requirement from GMC and customers.
- prepare simple trial and/or proof of concept application with technologies or products found by Senior Solution Engineer.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in software engineering.
- strong technical and software system knowledge.
- C# programming language
- Microsoft. SQL
- Microsoft. NET
|Address||11 Ubi Rd 1, Sato Global Business Services Pte. Ltd., Singapore 408723|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
SATO is a pioneer in the Automatic Identification and Data Collection (AIDC) industry and a leader in barcode printing, labelling, and EPC/RFID solutions.
Founded in 1940, the company has throughout its history been at the forefront of the industry & successful efforts to extend the use of auto-id technologies to improve businesses & operational efficiency and optimize use of resources.
SATO's products, services and solutions reflect a history of and relentless commitment to innovation from its pioneering hand labeller to the world's first thermal transfer printer to its unique labelling solutions. SATO continues to invest in the development of innovative, high-quality products setting the standard for automatic identification, data capture and label printing solutions.
SATO firmly believes that the most important asset of any business is its people. At SATO, you will be part of an inclusive, equal-opportunity workplace environment that will challenge you in positive ways, and constantly encourage and empower you to succeed.http://ww.satoworldwide.com
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 200913955G
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees