Singapore Jobs Sourcer (contract) – Tpu-live – singapore |#worknow #seekbetter #worknow Position at TikTok
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sourcer (Contract) - TPU-Live - Singapore |#Worknow #Seekbetter #Worknow in our company, TikTok. For candidates who reside in Singapore and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a contract system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree & Master's Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from SGD 2.000 - SGD 5.700 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Sourcer (contract) - Tpu-live - singapore |#worknow #seekbetter #worknow|
|Career Level||Junior Executive|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||SGD 2.000|
|Maximum Salary||SGD 5.700|
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About The Team
TikTok LIVE team is committed to creating real-time interactive scenes, As a new form of content, livestream creates value for all parties in the ecology. Livestream provides users with a unique consumption experience and further generalizes content. It is also a new way of employment to provide more direct fan interaction and deepen relationships with authors. It provides healthy and objective revenue to the platform and promotes content exclusivity. It also serves as a “new infrastructure” for the expansion of ecological boundaries.
We are looking for talented individuals to join the Talent Acquisition Team of TikTok LIVE for a 12 month contract position based in Singapore.
This position will provide exposure to global sourcing strategies, interview coordination across multiple timezones, diverse recruiting programs and candidate management/engagement, with opportunities available for technical and non-technical recruiting.
- Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage key technical talents of all levels.
- Collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition team (Talent Acquisition Business Partners and other Sourcers) & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle to ensure business’s needs and goals are fulfilled.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships including HRBP, hiring managers, and external partners.
- Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
- Own the interview scheduling process and communicate logistics to both candidates and hiring teams.
- Ensuring a great candidate experience and advocate TikTok as a great place to work for all candidates.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 1+ years of equivalent sourcing experience in a high-volume environment (via search firm or in-house recruiting environment).
- Proven experience with research/sourcing tools (ie. Boolean, LinkedIn and other alternative sourcing techniques) to identify & engage passive candidates within the internet industry talent space.
- Experience partnering with recruiters, hiring teams and external partners across different offices.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and strong organizational skills (attention to detail).
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is a global short-form mobile video platform that allows you to express yourself by creating content. It gives rise to engaging, interactive challenges and trending topics in which anyone can participate. TikTok aims to capture and showcase the world's creativity, knowledge, and moments that matter, directly from your mobile phone. TikTok has global offices in many cities, including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 201719908M
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Contract job vacancies in Singapore 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's Degree
- job vacancies for Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma
- job vacancies for Professional Degree
- job vacancies in the city of Singapore 2023
- Sourcer (contract) - Tpu-live - singapore |#worknow #seekbetter #worknow position job vacancies